PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was BB Prophetic?? Randy Moss 1 catch 13 yards..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you listen to his PC after the Vikings played the Pats? I think he realizes how special NE is and if he was given the opportunity to play in NE again things would be different and he would appreciate what he has, thus a new attitude and his performance on the field would be what it should be.

If that is true why would he report to the Titans?

I don't buy the PC. I'm sure he regrets forcing the trade, but I find it hard to believe he's a changed man. He's had a couple of opportunities to reinvent himself and they all ended up the same way.

Let the guy go, it's time to move on.

If that is true why would he report to the Titans?

I don't buy the PC. I'm sure he regrets forcing the trade, but I find it hard to believe he's a changed man. He's had a couple of opportunities to reinvent himself and they all ended up the same way.

Let the guy go, it's time to move on.

At the time the Titans were a contender. Since he got there the whole Vince Young saga has been the story, and Moss hasnt had a legit QB throwing the ball to him, with Collins being out until this past week.

People really dont see the real Randy Moss. He is really a smart football player, he knows more about the game than most NFL players. He is a business man as well. Why do you think Brady and BB have openly said how much they respect him? If they didnt feel that way, they wouldnt say anything at all. Not to mention he still is pretty talented, just needs to be in the right place.

Did you listen to his PC after the Vikings played the Pats? I think he realizes how special NE is and if he was given the opportunity to play in NE again things would be different and he would appreciate what he has, thus a new attitude and his performance on the field would be what it should be.
You are a much more sympathetic and trusting person that I am.
If someone quits on me, they dont get a second chance.
Moss has either quit on 3 teams this year (or at least given way, way less than 100%) or he just has no skill left.

You are a much more sympathetic and trusting person that I am.
If someone quits on me, they dont get a second chance.
Moss has either quit on 3 teams this year (or at least given way, way less than 100%) or he just has no skill left.

I know where you are coming from, and I see what you are saying. I just think Moss finally realizes that he just wants to win a SB and will do whatever it takes to do that. I know it is hard to trust him because of his history, I just have a feeling that he has changed since he left. His PC following the Vikings-Pats game was very sincere to me, and different from his other PC's

I know where you are coming from, and I see what you are saying. I just think Moss finally realizes that he just wants to win a SB and will do whatever it takes to do that. I know it is hard to trust him because of his history, I just have a feeling that he has changed since he left. His PC following the Vikings-Pats game was very sincere to me, and different from his other PC's
How does stinking out loud prove he has changed?
I'm sure he had a good relationship with guys here, but I don't know how that is more important than actually showing he can(or wants to) do anything on the field.
All players want a ring, almost everyone is showing they really mean in more than Moss is.

At the time the Titans were a contender. Since he got there the whole Vince Young saga has been the story, and Moss hasnt had a legit QB throwing the ball to him, with Collins being out until this past week.

People really dont see the real Randy Moss. He is really a smart football player, he knows more about the game than most NFL players. He is a business man as well. Why do you think Brady and BB have openly said how much they respect him? If they didnt feel that way, they wouldnt say anything at all. Not to mention he still is pretty talented, just needs to be in the right place.

No one knows who the real Randy Moss is, maybe not even Randy himself. I agree he is smart and talented, never said he wasn't. He's proven to be too smart for his own good this year.

As far as the legit QB to throw to him, a truly elite receiver to me will make a QB's job easier. Randy seems like he would rather just dog it and make excuses. He had an elite QB here and still *****ed until he was shown the door.

This team has moved on, and reminds me of the teams in 2001 and 2004 more each week. This is a good thing. If Randy comes knocking, just say no...

Hope he enjoys the playoffs from his house.

Last edited:

Yeah, it would be sunshine and daisies until the first issue, perpetrated by Moss himself. Just like he learned his lesson in Oakland and was humbled to be a Pat. Until he wasn't.

I was willing to believe a leopard could change its spots when 2007 rolled around. Seeing how it all happened I am forced to conclude that they don't, they really don't.

Randy Moss came to the Patriots to win a Ring. Ironically, he may well get it this year, even though he is no longer with the club.:eek:;)

Last edited:
Moss slowed down our 2007 offense.

When that happens Moss might only be their 4th best WR option (behind Britt, Washington, and Gage).

Looks like I nailed this one, though most people here could have seen that coming. Moss is non-existent at this point.

At the end of the day, did not even show up in the box score...

Wonder if he will give a press conference?? Vet Minimum???

Randy Moss has lost a *ton* of money this season (in terms of his value). If the Pats could sign him for 2012 (assuming no lockout) for $1 million, would you do it? I think the good thing about such a low salary would be (a) it wouldn't prevent them from making other moves, and (b) it would tell Randy that he's not "the man", which means no whining about a lack of passes, etc. The guy is still extremely talented.

Just curious what you guys think about that.

Lets bring Coey Dillon back too....Besides being a jerk, Moss is getting old and is no longer a super freak athletically. Since he has no heart and no toughness, he can't go over the middle and since he can't get open deep anymore - I guess we could use him for that quick throw play where Brady throws it to him immediately and he runs out of bounds for 7 yards....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes