PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was 4th row behind Pats bench today...saw something that Moss did that I didnt like..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Was 4th row behind Pats bench today...Saw something that Moss did that i didnt li

Some people have an odd mental image of the ideal Moss/Brady connection...

GLA006.jpg

That looks like Mother Manning and Eli.

Re: Was 4th row behind Pats bench today...Saw something that Moss did that i didnt li

Moss is in the prime of his career and he misses TB.I hope TB is 100 percent next year so we can see the explosiveness off Moss.I think Moss is a deep guy and i dont know if Matty can throwit 60 yards.

Matty can throw it as far as Tom (arm strength not the issue). I think like TB stuggled early in his career with the deep ball...Cassel is now. It'll get there.

Whoa! Any reason for coming down so hard on this poster??

He just happened to report something that he saw sitting so close behind the Pats bench and I am glad that he reported it. He certainly didn't isn't happy on seeing it, just as I am on reading it, but why are you being so harsh?

(on his rants of specific ex-Pats players cut by the Pats, well... that is quite different and I would consider your accusation fairly seriously in that thread. :D)

after 10 straight weeks of his total negativity, maybe my skin is wearing a little thin...but the point remains that Moss WAS the leading receiver for the Pats with a number of tough over the middle catches, yet, once again B to M says NOTHING positive about that, just what he "felt"...well he "feels" negative 24/7 on THIS board..and just because he says he was there (notice he had "great seats") doesn't really prove anything.

If Brady had done the same thing everyone would be talking about how fiery he is, and what a great competitor and leader he is. Of course, because its Randy we've got to drag up the old bullsh*t again. It seems like some Pats fans are just looking for anything they can find to try to "prove" #81 is not the model leader, teammate, and captain, that BB, TB, and the rest of his teammates have said he is.

The guy just wants to win. As Pats fans why can't we just give him the benefit of the doubt?

Pats fans?

are u out of your mind? Were the people who have been supporting randy ever since he got here, and some of us even before...

u need to sleep

Re: Was 4th row behind Pats bench today...saw something that Moss did that I didnt li

Without knowing specifics you cant jump to conclusions, Randy's a competetive guy and gets emotional during games, he played a good game today overall so I dont think its a problem.

Re: Was 4th row behind Pats bench today...saw something that Moss did that I didnt li

I listened to the entire post game show on EEI with Smerlas and Pete...despite the usual number of wacky calls, there was NOT ONE mention of this supposed "real bad Randy thing!!!!!!" brought up by ANYBODY...not even Steve From Fall River...the most negative Patriots fan in existence

after 10 straight weeks of his total negativity, maybe my skin is wearing a little thin...but the point remains that Moss WAS the leading receiver for the Pats with a number of tough over the middle catches, yet, once again B to M says NOTHING positive about that, just what he "felt"...well he "feels" negative 24/7 on THIS board..and just because he says he was there (notice he had "great seats") doesn't really prove anything.

Got you.

Well, I am familiar with his other opinions but thought this thread provided some info that was contrary to what we would expect the offensive players to do (in public at least) when they are still bonding with a new QB.

I just didn't expect this harsh a reaction but I see where you come from.

GO PATS!!

Pats fans?

are u out of your mind? Were the people who have been supporting randy ever since he got here, and some of us even before...

u need to sleep

I said "some" Pats fans. Read the OP and tell me what is being intimated.

You do make a good point about needing sleep however. Between the Sox keeping me up all hours this month and the nailbiter games the Pats are playing these days, I'll admit to a little sleep deprivation. :)

You know what. I saw him yelling out there and thought, it's about time someone showed some leadership. How many times you seen Brady yelling to test someones manhood and get the fire burning. Moss was very key to the win.

I suppose Bill is also a negative person for going off on the refs.

Look at the results. Competitors compete. You wonder how Randy has become one of the most misunderstood athletes in history.

I wonder did a female post this.

Well, of course! Because obviously females aren't REMOTELY competitive and would rather the players blow kisses and do each other's hair on the sidelines.
:rolleyes:

There must be 20 times a game that a guy comes off the field screaming. It is an emotional sport. When Bruschi or Brady or Rodney do it they are fiery. It is a good thing. Randy doesn't get that benefit of the doubt because of his past elsewhere.

All this shows me is that Randy was into the game. Good for him. The team had a good win and Randy was a big part of that. Let's continue the show in Indy.

Great seats by the way. But in the second quarter with about 1:45 left when they went for the field goal instead of a TD...Moss came off the field yelling at the coaches for some reason. He sat down...kept shaking his head and walked all the way over to the other side of the bench and sat by himself...i didnt like that at all. It looked like he was pouting....he never even really sat next to Cassel at all....i am a HUGE Moss fan but i didnt like that at all.

Brady does it more than you might realize. Maybe he isn't upset about Cassel not throwing to him, but he has been on the sideline b!tching at people ever since Weis left because he was the only one that would tell him to f-off.

Randy Moss has been nothing but a leader and a consummate professional since he got here. Ever since Brady got hurt he has stepped up to fill the leadership void. The Mediots keep waiting for him to screw up and they subject him to an unfair level of scrutiny. The guy has been great and people need to stop analyzing his every breath. He is not TO and yes he did have a tough time when he was in Oakland but that was a terrible situation (who knows what happened behind closed doors?)

I'm glad Moss is yelling, that guy is throwing down! I can't stand it when teams have plenty of time on the clock but b**** out and kick a field goal at the end of the half.

I'm glad Moss is yelling, that guy is throwing down! I can't stand it when teams have plenty of time on the clock but b**** out and kick a field goal at the end of the half.

Hell yea my man

At least Big Vince didn't poke anyone's eyes out.

At least Big Vince didn't poke anyone's eyes out.

He poked his nose:D Go Pats:singing:

Moss doesnt want to be your role model and doesnt give a flying **** what you think of him.

Great seats by the way. But in the second quarter with about 1:45 left when they went for the field goal instead of a TD...Moss came off the field yelling at the coaches for some reason. He sat down...kept shaking his head and walked all the way over to the other side of the bench and sat by himself...i didnt like that at all. It looked like he was pouting....he never even really sat next to Cassel at all....i am a HUGE Moss fan but i didnt like that at all.

Maybe he wanted to go for the TD? The guy is a winner, plain and simple. I'm sure Brady's done exactly the same before. It's about belief and passion.

Just watch the Colts, whenever they are in 4th and short Manning always wants to go for it, even in FG range, and you'll see him pulling his chin strap off, shaking his head, mouthing etc etc.

It's a side I want to see from the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes