Welcome to PatsFans.com

Was 4th row behind Pats bench today...saw something that Moss did that I didnt like..

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Brady_to_Moss, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Revis Island is here PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,231 / 12 / -5

#95 Jersey

Great seats by the way. But in the second quarter with about 1:45 left when they went for the field goal instead of a TD...Moss came off the field yelling at the coaches for some reason. He sat down...kept shaking his head and walked all the way over to the other side of the bench and sat by himself...i didnt like that at all. It looked like he was pouting....he never even really sat next to Cassel at all....i am a HUGE Moss fan but i didnt like that at all.

2. ALP

ALP Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +75 / 2 / -0

Re: Was 4th row behind Pats bench today...Saw something that Moss did that i didnt li

lol...we all loose it a little bit once in a while

thats OK, as long as its a one time thing

3. SoCal Pmen

SoCal Pmen 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#54 Jersey

Re: Was 4th row behind Pats bench today...Saw something that Moss did that i didnt li

I wouldn't read too much into it. Its an emotional game so it can be a number of things. Bottom line is they won and he was a big part of the offense today.

4. Brady_to_Moss

Ratings:
    +1,231 / 12 / -5

#95 Jersey

Oh i know. It just sucked to see that. Fans around me were commenting too.

5. Horace's Ivories

Horace's Ivories PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +107 / 1 / -0

#24 Jersey

that's ok.. his sure TD drop evened out whatever he may have been *****ing about...

6. matt1073

matt1073 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Who knows what was happening maybe moss was mad at himself. Im sure Brady has yelled at a coach before. Don't worry Moss is here to stay. No one wants a 30 yr plus wideout whose burned bridges with 3 teams

7. lorijean

lorijean On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

How do you know he was yelling anything negative? Did you hear him? Just curious.

8. JSn

JSn Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0

Some people have an odd mental image of the ideal Moss/Brady connection...

[​IMG]

9. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,517 / 20 / -26

"Moss did something I didn't like!!! Waaaah...waaah".....never fails...no matter what happens in any game B to M HAS to dredge up some perceived negative...if you're so unsatisfied, why not drop the phony sham of being a Pats fan and jump on the Rats bandwagon where you belong.

10. Brady_to_Moss

Ratings:
    +1,231 / 12 / -5

#95 Jersey

Very negative...face looked very angery

11. goz421

goz421 Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You know what. I saw him yelling out there and thought, it's about time someone showed some leadership. How many times you seen Brady yelling to test someones manhood and get the fire burning. Moss was very key to the win.

I suppose Bill is also a negative person for going off on the refs.

Look at the results. Competitors compete. You wonder how Randy has become one of the most misunderstood athletes in history.

I wonder did a female post this.

12. lorijean

lorijean On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

As opposed to Randy's happy face? I believe there was an incomplete pass to Randy before that FG. Maybe he was pissed at himself. Maybe he was pissed at Cassel. Maybe he was pissed at nobody. Maybe he was just a bit frustrated that they could not score at that moment.

13. upstater1

upstater1 Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +112 / 9 / -3

Did he look like the picture in your sig?

14. upstater1

upstater1 Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +112 / 9 / -3

He was actually wide open on that play for a TD. But, he missed the fact that Cassel had been pressured and had to go to Faulk.

15. BoTown

BoTown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

What he said.

16. NYCPatsFan

NYCPatsFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +9 / 2 / -0

No Jersey Selected

Whoa! Any reason for coming down so hard on this poster??

He just happened to report something that he saw sitting so close behind the Pats bench and I am glad that he reported it. He certainly isn't happy on seeing it, just as I am on reading it, but why are you being so harsh?

(on his rants of specific ex-Pats players cut by the Pats, well... that is quite different and I would consider your accusation fairly seriously in that thread. :D)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  17. Patslifer

Patslifer Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Non issue. Even the best players lose their cool sometimes. Moss was acting like a baby, but I don't think it's anything to worry about.

18. Sicilian

Sicilian Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +604 / 2 / -3

Is this even the same BtM? Aren't there two?

19. D-Money

D-Money In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Moss is in the prime of his career and he misses TB.I hope TB is 100 percent next year so we can see the explosiveness off Moss.I think Moss is a deep guy and i dont know if Matty can throwit 60 yards.

20. Absurdly Metro

Absurdly Metro Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +3 / 2 / -0

If Brady had done the same thing everyone would be talking about how fiery he is, and what a great competitor and leader he is. Of course, because its Randy we've got to drag up the old bullsh*t again. It seems like some Pats fans are just looking for anything they can find to try to "prove" #81 is not the model leader, teammate, and captain, that BB, TB, and the rest of his teammates have said he is.

The guy just wants to win. As Pats fans why can't we just give him the benefit of the doubt?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.