PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was 4th row behind Pats bench today...saw something that Moss did that I didnt like..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Great seats by the way. But in the second quarter with about 1:45 left when they went for the field goal instead of a TD...Moss came off the field yelling at the coaches for some reason. He sat down...kept shaking his head and walked all the way over to the other side of the bench and sat by himself...i didnt like that at all. It looked like he was pouting....he never even really sat next to Cassel at all....i am a HUGE Moss fan but i didnt like that at all.

Re: Was 4th row behind Pats bench today...Saw something that Moss did that i didnt li

lol...we all loose it a little bit once in a while

thats OK, as long as its a one time thing

Re: Was 4th row behind Pats bench today...Saw something that Moss did that i didnt li

I wouldn't read too much into it. Its an emotional game so it can be a number of things. Bottom line is they won and he was a big part of the offense today.

I wouldn't read too much into it. Its an emotional game so it can be a number of things. Bottom line is they won and he was a big part of the offense today.

Oh i know. It just sucked to see that. Fans around me were commenting too.

that's ok.. his sure TD drop evened out whatever he may have been *****ing about...

Who knows what was happening maybe moss was mad at himself. Im sure Brady has yelled at a coach before. Don't worry Moss is here to stay. No one wants a 30 yr plus wideout whose burned bridges with 3 teams

Great seats by the way. But in the second quarter with about 1:45 left when they went for the field goal instead of a TD...Moss came off the field yelling at the coaches for some reason. He sat down...kept shaking his head and walked all the way over to the other side of the bench and sat by himself...i didnt like that at all. It looked like he was pouting....he never even really sat next to Cassel at all....i am a HUGE Moss fan but i didnt like that at all.

How do you know he was yelling anything negative? Did you hear him? Just curious.

....he never even really sat next to Cassel at all....i am a HUGE Moss fan but i didnt like that at all.

Some people have an odd mental image of the ideal Moss/Brady connection...

GLA006.jpg

"Moss did something I didn't like!!! Waaaah...waaah".....never fails...no matter what happens in any game B to M HAS to dredge up some perceived negative...if you're so unsatisfied, why not drop the phony sham of being a Pats fan and jump on the Rats bandwagon where you belong.

How do you know he was yelling anything negative? Did you hear him? Just curious.

Very negative...face looked very angery

You know what. I saw him yelling out there and thought, it's about time someone showed some leadership. How many times you seen Brady yelling to test someones manhood and get the fire burning. Moss was very key to the win.

I suppose Bill is also a negative person for going off on the refs.

Look at the results. Competitors compete. You wonder how Randy has become one of the most misunderstood athletes in history.

I wonder did a female post this.

As opposed to Randy's happy face? I believe there was an incomplete pass to Randy before that FG. Maybe he was pissed at himself. Maybe he was pissed at Cassel. Maybe he was pissed at nobody. Maybe he was just a bit frustrated that they could not score at that moment.

Did he look like the picture in your sig?

As opposed to Randy's happy face? I believe there was an incomplete pass to Randy before that FG. Maybe he was pissed at himself. Maybe he was pissed at Cassel. Maybe he was pissed at nobody. Maybe he was just a bit frustrated that they could not score at that moment.

He was actually wide open on that play for a TD. But, he missed the fact that Cassel had been pressured and had to go to Faulk.

What he said.

"Moss did something I didn't like!!! Waaaah...waaah".....never fails...no matter what happens in any game B to M HAS to dredge up some perceived negative...if you're so unsatisfied, why not drop the phony sham of being a Pats fan and jump on the Rats bandwagon where you belong.

Whoa! Any reason for coming down so hard on this poster??

He just happened to report something that he saw sitting so close behind the Pats bench and I am glad that he reported it. He certainly isn't happy on seeing it, just as I am on reading it, but why are you being so harsh?

(on his rants of specific ex-Pats players cut by the Pats, well... that is quite different and I would consider your accusation fairly seriously in that thread. :D)

Last edited:

Non issue. Even the best players lose their cool sometimes. Moss was acting like a baby, but I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Whoa! Any reason for coming down so hard on this poster??

He just happened to report something that he saw sitting so close behind the Pats bench and I am glad that he reported it. He certainly didn't isn't happy on seeing it, just as I am on reading it, but why are you being so harsh?

(on his rants of specific ex-Pats players cut by the Pats, well... that is quite different and I would consider your accusation fairly seriously in that thread. :D)

Is this even the same BtM? Aren't there two?

Moss is in the prime of his career and he misses TB.I hope TB is 100 percent next year so we can see the explosiveness off Moss.I think Moss is a deep guy and i dont know if Matty can throwit 60 yards.

If Brady had done the same thing everyone would be talking about how fiery he is, and what a great competitor and leader he is. Of course, because its Randy we've got to drag up the old bullsh*t again. It seems like some Pats fans are just looking for anything they can find to try to "prove" #81 is not the model leader, teammate, and captain, that BB, TB, and the rest of his teammates have said he is.

The guy just wants to win. As Pats fans why can't we just give him the benefit of the doubt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes