Welcome to PatsFans.com

warren: the fake indian

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IllegalContact, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IllegalContact

IllegalContact Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +876 / 14 / -29

FAKE INDIAN

EARLY IN HER CAREER, WARREN TOLD SCHOOLS AND EMPLOYERS SHE WAS WHITE.

ONCE SHE STARTED EYEING A JUMP TO IVY LEAGUE SCHOOLS SEEKING MORE MINORITY REPRESENTATION ON CAMPUS, WARREN SUDDENLY STARTED LISTING HERSELF AS A MINORITY IN FACULTY RECRUITMENT DIRECTORIES.

The Former Chairman Of The American Association Of Law Schools Said The AALS Directory Served As A Tip Sheet For Administrators Looking To Identify And Hire Minority Professors. “A law school directory where Elizabeth Warren touted her Native American roots in the late 1980s and early 1990s once served as a tip sheet for administrators looking to identify and hire minority professors, according to a former chairman of the American Association of Law Schools. ‘In the old days before the Internet, you’d pull out the AALS directory and look up people. There are schools that if they were looking for a minority faculty member, would go to that list and might say, ‘I didn’t know Elizabeth Warren was a minority,’ said George Mason University Law professor David Bernstein, a former chairman of the American Association of Law Schools.” (Hillary Chabot and Chris Cassidy, “Law Prof: Warren’s Boast An Edge,” Boston Herald, 5/2/12)

Ivy League Law Schools At The Time Were Under Intense Pressure To Hire More Minorities. “At the time, elite East Coast law schools were facing protests from minority students and activists who wanted them to diversify their faculty.” (Stephanie Ebbert and Michael Levenson, “For Professor Warren, a steep climb,” Boston Globe, 8/19/12)

WARREN CANNOT PRODUCE ANY EVIDENCE SHE IS A MINORITY, AND GENEALOGICAL RESEARCH CONTRADICTS HER CLAIMS.

WARREN’S EMPLOYERS BEGAN USING WARREN’S FALSE CLAIMS TO PROJECT MORE MINORITY REPRESENTATION THAN THEY REALLY HAD.

■Harvard: “Harvard Law School currently has only one tenured minority woman, Gottlieb Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren, who is Native American.” (“Welcome Guinier,” Harvard Crimson, 2/4/98)

2. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1

Cool story. Seems to be taking up a lot of time in your head.

Brown is in position to win, but this Indian stuff regarding Warren doesn't really resonate like you hope it does... Most of us don't really care. Or, about as much as we care that Scott Brown and his team blatantly lied about "actors" in Warren ads and had to apologize, among other things. Yawn. ...Nevermind that he says he's pro-choice, but has taken money from anti-choice groups. ... So they're both liars. Great. ... I bet you lied on a test or a job interview at some point. Save us the situational piety.

A vote for Senate still comes down to the issues, and how that Senator votes on the Hill. No one cares about a mistake/lie on a resume. Just like we (ultimately) don't care about closeted Cons on a dead Maddam's perv list, or a culture of conservatives who think women should "sit back and enjoy" rape.

Ultimately, you're casting your vote for the major issues that your Senator is gonna stand for. And on that regard, I'll be voting for Warren. I don't give a crap about her resume lie. And by doing so, at the VERY least, I take solace in knowing that I'm canceling out your vote.

You're trying too hard.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  3. Hebeill

Hebeill 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Boring, there must be 10 or 15 pages of 'warren is a fake indian' from two months ago. They took a poll and like titus says No one freaking cares, except for the fringe elements elements who get they're news from right wing blogs and faux news. I don't hate brown, but while he says hes one of us, he wants to be one of them, one of the 1-2%. And while i might like to be in that group hes in a position to get there by selling the other 98% out. That includes me, and probably the rest of the members of this site.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,753 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

It's kind of hard to get voted out when you become a senator. You get the luxury of a 6 year term to impress your constituency without having to run for election every 2 or 4 years. If he's out ... it's of his own record. Like you said he ran as one of us and became one of them. I sense the reason for the indian crap is due to the anger Brown's supporters have against him but are reluctant to show it so they direct it at her.

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

The Fake Indian:
    People should care, it shows what kind of character she has, she shouldn't be in any kind of position where her decisions effect the people, she speak with forked tongue.

Liars Grin A Lot.

6. IllegalContact

Ratings:
    +876 / 14 / -29

this is incorrect.

the reasoning is not one of anger, but one of earning where you have gotten. there is something very fundamentally wrong with the way she has gotten where she has gotten.

I don't know what you are talking about when it comes to 'one of us becoming one of them' ... one of what? something that warren has been since she first lied about her race? climbing on the back of the most criminally neglected race in history? she instantly became a person who will say anything to anyone to further her ambitions.

scott brown? I'm still trying to come up with anything he's done wrong ... Paycheck Fairness Act? are you kidding me? did you bother to read it? regardless, any vote that goes strictly along party lines without a single voter crossing over tell me that it is party politics more than benefit for the people. but feel free to blame him for voting along party lines when it was what everyone did.

what else?

oh.....he was a key vote in getting the Home Loan Regulation Modifications bill passed .... it was sponsored by democrats and he voted against pary lines

for that fact, brown votes against the republicans 34% of the time. so simply saying he is 'one of them' is really stupid

7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

You don't have a horse in this race. In fact, you're not even at the track. Why do you even care?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  8. IllegalContact

Ratings:
    +876 / 14 / -29

zero value to the convo.......sounds like a very pathetic attempt to hijack

if you have nothing to say, then shut up

9. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

You may think you know what is stupid, but it's you who doesn't understand what was meant by "them". Read again.

10. IllegalContact

Ratings:
    +876 / 14 / -29

I know you've had some really stupid posts in this thread that don't add anything to any conversation.

do you have the capacity for anything substantive? if not, quit trying to hijack

11. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Awwww...

And your post does what?

You should know that telling me to "shut up" is counter-productive. Now I give myself license to disrupt this inane, deflective thread as much as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYa0jpGFUeY&noredirect=1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.