PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Warren Sapp interrogation video leaked

Nekkid pitchers!!!!!! Ohmahgawjeezus!!!
114050020-soccer-player-football-shirt-over-head-gettyimages.jpg

Last edited:
Hope his cell phone video of the event brings back cherished memories. What a moron. Hard to believe this guy is an NFL Hall of Famer.

Lol, so the hooker asked for more? haha too funny!

I've read that he earns about $500K/year these days. Yet, he's arguing over a couple hundred bucks with a couple of pros? Not sure whether I'm more offended by him being stupid enough to say all this to the cops or by him being such a cheapskate.

I don't like Sapp, think he's a POS Dbag. But I take no enjoyment in his downfall....or any one persons for that matter.

I was always amazed they left him on NFLN for as long as they did...............clueless.

I have thought that he was no better than a thug with cleats after his cheap hit on Chad Clifton. That hit was legal but absolutely not needed, as Clifton was in no way near the action, and put Chad's NFL career in jeopardy.

It's no surprise Sapp acts the same way off the field.

"She Got Game" ............:oops:

Never really liked the guy, but those vids actually made me feel a bit sorry for him. Its one thing to feel giddy cuz someone you dislike has fallen on hard times, but leaking these tapes to the world is like twisting the knife and is just taking it too far. Perhaps its just me, but I think the person that leaked those vids should should be arrested.

I have thought that he was no better than a thug with cleats after his cheap hit on Chad Clifton. That hit was legal but absolutely not needed, as Clifton was in no way near the action, and put Chad's NFL career in jeopardy.

It's no surprise Sapp acts the same way off the field.
Don't forget the diss he served our own Russ Hochstein, after which he made a further ass of himself trying to "interview" Hochstein at the Super Bowl press day.

Never really liked the guy, but those vids actually made me feel a bit sorry for him. Its one thing to feel giddy cuz someone you dislike has fallen on hard times, but leaking these tapes to the world is like twisting the knife and is just taking it too far. Perhaps its just me, but I think the person that leaked those vids should should be arrested.
Eff that!
No sympathy whatsoever to the ex-player lowlifes on TV who diss the Patriots. I hope a tape emerges showing Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Ryan Clark, Jerome Bettis, Ray Lewis, Mark Brunell, Chris Carter, Bart Scott, Jerry Rice, and Troy Aikman all sexually molesting abused puppies at Michael Vick's house and they are all permanently banned from TV and ostracized from civilized society.

Under most circumstances, I'd be sympathetic with a person in Sapp's position. Leaking/selling those videos is a lousy thing to do to someone who, although he was breaking the law, was basically doing something thousands of guys will do in the US today by paying for sex.

However, when someones make his living as a media or public figure, and especially when he gets paid a lot of money because of his notoriety, he just can't put himself in a situation like that with people he doesn't know and trust. 99 out of 100 times, he's likely to get away with it. This was that one time. So, in the end, he has no one to blame but himself.

The fact that he's dissed the Pats so often, makes me less sympathetic than I'd normally be...but it was still a crappy thing to do to him.

Chad Clifton and Mike Sherman have denied any involvement saying the only leaking was Sapp's own drip, drip, drip that he got from a lifetime of scumbaggery.

Sorry Warren, no sympathy here. You jump on the Marshall Faulk "I'll do everything I can to discredit and dispararage the Patriots" bandwagon and you're dead to me.

You reap what you sow.

The third video is actually the most interesting, when the two girls are sitting there talking to each other. Hard to believe they were fronting when they were talking about how physical he got with them.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back