PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Warning to Football Fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your warning came just in time. I was thisclose to strapping some explosives to my head in celebration of this lovely summer day.

Sign Spangler immediately . . . half time entertainment at the Razor will never be the same!! :rocker:

You bastard you should have had an additional disclaimer warning folks to not take a bite of food or a sip of a drink while reading the first sentence!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I just about choked myself!:mad:

Gotta admit, we sure know how to raise 'em right here in Indiana....:)

I've heard of this when using Roman Candles.. But mortar-type? He was asking for it!

But hey, it could have been worse, he could have strapped a blue toilet seat to the side of that old helmet!

It could be worst, at least the idiot didn't think of using a carpenters belt to lauch his mortor.

Bye Bye Mr Happy.

Last edited:
A definite Darwin Award candidate, perhaps even a winner.

Last edited by a moderator:
That has to leave a mark!

godef said:

I think he can only qualify as an 'honourable mention' seeing as he didn't finish the job (yet).

If you thought that was amusing, here is a link to the funniest "pyrotechnics and alcohol do not mix" video of all time.

*Warning - may not want to play it at work*

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/buttrocket.html

Note the subject's lack of appreciation of the function of the sphincter muscle.

R

godef said:

No, that award goes to his girlfriend, who admitted her relationship with him AFTER the the moron blew his head up.

OntarioPatsFan said:
I think he can only qualify as an 'honourable mention' seeing as he didn't finish the job (yet).
Yeah you're right. He's free to breed more like himself. :eek:

PatsWickedPissah said:
Do not, I repeat do not try this unless you're a trained professional!

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/9680924/detail.html

Admit it, it's a respite from all the trade threads.

I have a friend I was camping with on July 4th one year. He had way too many bottle rockets and was annoying the crap out of everybody with his use of them. Later into the night when the legendary volumes of beer settled in he decided he would hold one in his teeth and light it. For some reason he couldn't get it out of his teeth. It was wobbling wildly up and down, singed off his mustache and burnt the crap out of his lips. It finally broke free and hit the camp fire dousing us all with sparks. The bottle rocket bounced out and hit another young lady in the chest. She was so pissed she couldn't speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye