Welcome to PatsFans.com

**WARNING** This thread is Rated R. Very NSFW!!

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by KontradictioN, Mar 29, 2010.

1. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,721 / 33 / -57

No Jersey Selected

I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in the Ladies section since the subject matter is about them, but I decided that since there were not going to be pics included in this thread that the best place to put it was here. The subject matter in this thread is probably not going to be very safe for work so if you're working on a company computer, I would suggest that you leave the thread right about now. Mods, if you feel that this is an inappropriate thread, I don't think you'll be hesitant to shut it down. :cool:

----------------------

I want to know what the craziest thing is that a woman has ever asked you to do in bed. I'm pretty sure that the majority of us around here are out of high school so I think it's pretty fair to say that the majority of us have had our fair share of situations in which we've brought girls home from whatever bar we decided to go to only to discover that they are/were complete freaks in the sheets. Since I am the thread starter, I will of course start things off on the right foot...

I've been going out with my girl for about four months now. Before that, however, me and my friends were avid bar patrons where we lived. One of the trips we made before I met my girlfriend was to a local bar to down some drinks and hopefully meet some girls... and we did. The one that I attached myself to would proceed to suprise me. As my man Holy Diver can attest from one of our conversations in the political arena which went horribly off topic (thanks to me), I'm not that big on Asian girls. It's not that I have anything against them personally it's just that many of them don't do much for me. The girl I met on this night, Amy, did though. As Vince Vaughn would say in Wedding Crashers, "she was my first Asian!". She said she was Korean for anybody that cares. Anyway, I manage to bring her back to the house. Things are going good as I'm wide awake off of vodka and Red Bull and we're a couple of sessions in. In between time, while my reserves were building back up, she gave me head rubs (on my scalp, not the other head). I'm a HUGE fan of those. So we decide to back at it again and I'm going in rear admiral. She's on my bed with her face cheek pressed into my mattress and her back arched in such a way that put her butt in the air. I put my left foot on the mattress and proceeded to do what I do. Well, this chick starts to suck my toes, which was a little wierd for me because I don't have foot fetishes. But I ignored it and kept going. This is when things got wierd.

She grabs my foot and puts it on top of her face. At first I didn't think much of it and simply took my foot off her face. Well, she waits a little bit and puts my foot back ON her face. At this point, I stopped and asked, "Um... what are you doing?" to which she responded that, "she liked it when a guy pressed their foot in her face during sex", and asked me to do it again. So, awkwardly, I did as she asked. As we went on she kept telling me to do it harder and harder and harder until I was pressing my foot down on her face so hard that her head was almost completely sunken into my mattress. Needless to say, after we were done there... I was done with her as it was pretty awkward. She slept over and left in the morning. Heh, she called me a bunch of times after that, but I never answered the phone. :rocker:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  2. Teenuh

Teenuh Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think we already traveled down that road earlier with the toe sucking thing. :eek:

3. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,721 / 33 / -57

No Jersey Selected

I forgot I made this thread. That girl was a champ...

4. Scouse Patriot

Scouse Patriot 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Insane women in the moment are kinda scary sometimes. Never had any weird requests (unless locations count), not by todays standards anyways but one girl decided it would be cool to see how much flesh should could take off my ribs as she came playing cowgirl. I've had women dig in before but not actualy take skin off....

Regan MacNeil didn't have sh!t on her...

5. bigcountry75

bigcountry75 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

I had a girl before that loved it when you would choke her until she blacked out during sex.....I couldn't deal with that as I was afraid as big and strong as I am that I would end up crushing her throat and or killing her somehow....Needless to say I never hooked up with her again but my brothers friend did.....He told my brother about this girl's crazy fetish and my brother was telling me and I started laughing and told him I already messed with that crazy chick....

6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +839 / 7 / -3

Um, still got her phone number? :D

I'd opine, but I think some of what I'd type, is illegal in a number of states. :woot:

7. Scouse Patriot

Scouse Patriot 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Thats that oxygen deprivation sh!t, people have snuffed it trying it.

8. bigcountry75

bigcountry75 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

lol...Nah man.....I got rid of that number a while ago....

9. bakes781

bakes781 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Oh I'm a foot guy. I can't really explain it other than it goes back to when I was young. I don't suck toes(unless they just washed them lol) and I definitely don't like having anything done with my own. Just rent Boomerrang and maybe you'll understand. ;)