PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WARNING - SPYGATE New Tomase Swill [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Reiss:progress with walsh ?

Pats position should be that walsh makes *no* money from anything he has to offer ...period!

it would be a boring off season without another spygate thread

merge? plus more characters

When do you suppose you'll get tired of posting crap like this in every thread?

No crap, why does he even open these threads when he knows it's about Spygate?

Move along BigglesWorth. Nothing to see here. Go to the Bruins forum for your fun.

Hey....I'm 6'3 305...yeah I'm a fatboy....but I'll smash you right in the snotbox with so many rights you'll be asking Santa Claus for a left... Tomase?...he's a fat jello mold who'd roll over on his own mother, so call him a fat turd all you want...you ain't hurtin' MY feelings.

Hey....I'm 6'3 305...yeah I'm a fatboy....but I'll smash you right in the snotbox with so many rights you'll be asking Santa Claus for a left... Tomase?...he's a fat jello mold who'd roll over on his own mother, so call him a fat turd all you want...you ain't hurtin' MY feelings.

2 words,,,diabies test.

Re: WARNING - SPYGATE New Tomase Swill

The only interesting thing about the battling indemnities is that the NFL's says "be truthful" and Levy's says "in good faith be truthful". And in my official role as internet lawyer that "in good faith" is a clause big enough to drive a dump truck through!

The "Truthful" clause that Walsh has been given MUST be strict. There is no other way. Otherwise questioning him would be a joke.

What man would have a problem testifying with the stipulation he must be truthful? Discussing this fact is beyond ridiculous. There are no degrees of truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back