PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Warner re-signs for 3 yr, 18 mil with Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
18Million for Warner over 3 years? I'm speechless. No way he's worth that. The Cards are nutz. :confused:

this........

drpatriot said:

This is why the cards HAVE sucked....and will CONTINUE TO SUCK for at least the next 3 years!!!!!! If I lived in AZ I would surely become a pats fan....at least BB/Kraft make decisions based on COMMON SENSE! What did Warner show last year or with the Gints etc etc....that makes them think he is worth anything over league minimum at this point? Amazing how some of these teams continue to operate like Moe, Larry and Curly are running the team......woop woop woop...nyuk nyuk nyuk!!

drpatriot said:

I think they want to lose on purpose. They do it very well I must say. If they hired me as their gm...the first person to go would be this washed-up has been. I would rather resign the Josh McCown guy over Brenda.

I hear they are trying to get Edge over there. He will most likely be well overpaid...just like they did to Emmitt Smith.

Stupid football team.

draft a QB :rolleyes:

id take there WR's though no doubt about that!

Last edited:
What's relevant here is: will the Patriots play the Cardinals at all over the next three years? If so then this signing is fine. I'm sure ol' Kurt still has nightmares starring several Patriots players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes