PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Warner hints at Super Bowl XXXVI cheating again

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am not mistaken,Pittsburgh also claimed NE was cheating against them during thier playoff games so its about equal as to what these two teams think of us - And if they DO hate this team who really cares anyway?

May the best team win tomorrow and we should not care either way (unless you placed a bet on it) - end of story

If I am not mistaken,Pittsburgh also claimed NE was cheating against them during thier playoff games so its about equal as to what these two teams think of us - And if they DO hate this team who really cares anyway?

May the best team win tomorrow and we should not care either way (unless you placed a bet on it) - end of story

Trust me, I HATE the Steelers, BUT I must admit that when Spygate was all over the news, I recall the Steelers as the only team to officially comment to the media along the lines of "so what?".

Trust me, I HATE the Steelers, BUT I must admit that when Spygate was all over the news, I recall the Steelers as the only team to officially comment to the media along the lines of "so what?".

that's because rooney knows the steelers steroided their way to their first 4 titles.

Still can't root for the Steelers despite this. Warners ball security was a much bigger factor and he should admit that.

But it's all :spygate: anyway.

These people can talk all they want but the way I remember that year we wudda beat them twice if A. Smith had not fumbled on the 5 yard line.

How about some reality here????

I wonder if Warner will complain that the Steelers cheated because they are all on HGH... or I wonder if that story will just completely disapear now.

I wonder if Warner will complain that the Steelers cheated because they are all on HGH... or I wonder if that story will just completely disapear now.

Can't possibly be true, the rage that Harrison displayed.. had nothing to do with anything he ingests.. he just felt like beating on Aaron Francisco in front of about a billion people.

Yeah. It took a lot of cheating to make Kurt throw that 100 yard INT at the goal line for a 10 or 14 point turnaround.

Yeah. It took a lot of cheating to make Kurt throw that 100 yard INT at the goal line for a 10 or 14 point turnaround.

Hey, it makes just as much sense as Kurt saying the Patriots defense knew what was coming from the Rams offense, from us taping DEFENSIVE signals..

"The latter game, a 41-27 defeat, occurred during Roethlisberger’s rookie season, when Whisenhunt was Pittsburgh’s offensive coordinator and play-caller. Recalling that chilly evening in January of ’05, Whisenhunt remembered plays he sent in that, as soon as the ball was snapped, New England’s players defended perfectly. The Pats’ uncanny sense of what was coming baffled him at the time, and now he had a possible explanation."

When you run exactly the same offensive scheme for 17 weeks in a row, you have to expect a good team who has plenty of time to prepare for you to expect some things.

Also, the spygate stuff wasn't the defense, it was the offense.

I can't believe how many whiny b!tches there are who follow the NFL.

Warner is a fool for making the comment. He is desperately looking for any excuses to cover up the ineptitude of his past failures.

The moronic sypgate ejaculators can't get enough of it. Any way they can make NE look bad instead of admitting how good we were. Sour Grapes indeed!

I hope sincerely hope we kick the living crap out of every team this coming season.

Oh Christ, Kurt, get over it. What a tool. The reason you and the Lambs lost 36 was because you were overconfident until it was too late and your idiot coach kept calling deep pass plays even though it was clear they weren't working and he had one of the best RBs in the game at the time in the backfield.

I'm glad he lost last night again. What an idiot.

When you run exactly the same offensive scheme for 17 weeks in a row, you have to expect a good team who has plenty of time to prepare for you to expect some things.

Tell that to the McDaniels ball washers, who ascribe zero blame for why our offense keeps choking in the playoffs the past few years when we need a big drive.

23s17l.jpg

Do you see, guys?
All this insinuating on Warners part
Set his Football Karma yesterday.:)

ProFootballTalk.com - WARNER HINTS AT SUPER BOWL XXXVI CHEATING AGAIN

this is the hypocrisy of warner i dont get. he plays the nice guy who sent congratulatory ntoes to BB after winning the SB and last yr when we had the success but still keeps hinting this.
i think i want warner to get pummelled now by james harrison and crew.

GOD to Kurt, Hello? :horn: SHUDDUP YA WHINER! I never liked you anyway.:nooo:.
The Pats are MY team stupid. :singing:

I think if Warner were thinking less about a game he lost eight years ago and concentrated a little more on not throwing interceptions on the goal line in the Super Bowl that get returned 100 yards for TDs, he'd be a lot better off...

I mean, he was right in front of #92 from the Squealers on the return for a TD that ended the first half and he let himself get pushed out of the way...

You threw the damn pick that ends up costing your team a title, man. Lay your sorry arse down and sweep that boys legs...do something...don't just get pushed out of the way!

"The latter game, a 41-27 defeat, occurred during Roethlisberger’s rookie season, when Whisenhunt was Pittsburgh’s offensive coordinator and play-caller. Recalling that chilly evening in January of ’05, Whisenhunt remembered plays he sent in that, as soon as the ball was snapped, New England’s players defended perfectly. The Pats’ uncanny sense of what was coming baffled him at the time, and now he had a possible explanation."

Also, the spygate stuff wasn't the defense, it was the offense.

You know, the next time Whisenhunt or anyone else from the 2004 Steelers questions how the Patriots were able to throttle them in the playoffs that year, I wish someone would ask why the Steelers struggled so much with the Jets the week before.

It's not like they crushed the Jets and then were inexplicably shut down by NE. Pittsburgh only scored 20 points and was extremely lucky to defeat NY in the divisional round. It stands to reason that if the Jets gave Pittsburgh trouble in the playoffs, a better team (the Patriots) might cause even bigger problems for the Steelers.

Of course, acknowledging all the circumstances leading into that game would hurt the "we wuz cheated" defense, so it will probably never come up in an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back