Welcome to PatsFans.com

Warm Wishes for NEM

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patriots4Ever, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Patriots4Ever

Patriots4Ever Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I know that some of you will read this and think in disgust "Why is that kid adding to another thread",I hope that you all will see what im trying to do here.Please.I also hope that the mod of this board does not delete this thread.I just want to take a minute to Wish Mike,NEM..Warm Wishes and a speedy recovery with whatever he may be dealing with at this present time.Let us cast aside his previous antics and start over.If he is to be welcomed back to the main boards.Let us start the process of healing.Find the good in your hearts to forgive the man of his wrongdoings.As,Im sure you would want to the same done for you.
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2007
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +648 / 2 / -9

The very first day I came on this forum Nem called me every name he calls Bush and thats going some, thats when I said to myself, I like this guy, I in turn called him an a$s hole, a f-cking dingy democrat and a an old fool, he never ran squealing to the moderators.

The people that can't take Nems posts are a bunch of Sissy F-cking Crybaby's, now that Nem has been punished they can all Masturbate and Suck Their thumbs.

WAaaaaaaaaaah I want my Mommy, Nem called me a name, I always thought "football people" were tough guys, "f-cking crybabys".

STOOL PIGEONS.
    :bricks:
  3. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Ian banned NEM because he saw his posts, not because of any snitching. If there's a crazy lady in a supermarket screaming and swearing at everyone, there comes a time when she needs to be politely removed for the sake of the other shoppers. It's the same thing here, if the forums degenerate into constant fighting, it won't be fun for the people who want to talk football. There are plenty of places you can go for that kind of stuff, but Ian wants this place to be a certain way and it's his right to make sure it stays that way.
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +648 / 2 / -9

I said that in another post that if Ian saw that his forum was in anyway being put in troulble that he has every right to do what he did and even if he did it on his own he has that right and did what he thought was right.

BUT, as I understand it the "crybaby's" were stooling, they put the heat on because Nem was getting under their skin.

If I am wrong you can bet I will hear about it.
  5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

NEM,

I agree with 100% of your political posts, and about 95% of the football ones.

Don't curb the passion because of foolios. The personalities on this board are what makes it great.

If you need a cutman in your corner, I'm on it.

-HD
  6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +501 / 6 / -2

You mean, NEM is a cray lady? :eek:

:D
  7. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

No, but this forum's not exactly a supermarket either.
  8. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Your keyboard has a space bar, use it.
  9. patsox23

patsox23 Rookie

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -0

People need to lay off NEM. He's a good guy with a big heart, and the best Patriots fan I know.
  10. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Said by guy who posted:
  11. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

A Fellow Pats fan, and long true and dedicated fan, here is hoping the best for him.
  12. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I too wish the best for NEM, a GREAT Patriots fan and a passionate human being.
  13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

What honestly concerns me NEM at this point, is you won't let it go.. Ian has already locked 2 nowhere threads on this board.. you are gonna get banned completely, you have alread been banned from Pats Planet and KFFL. This is a trend, so take note. If this is so important to you play by the rules, stop blaming other people and take responsibility for your behavior. No one is paying attention to the BOR argument, you have exhibited this behavior time and time again, but you refuse to take a good hard look at what you are doing to make some changes.

It has been alluded to that you are going through some tough times, that happens to most of us, but it does not excuse what you are doing.. the only person who can make it different is you. Keeping this conflict up on this board under other threads will only lead to the inevitable. If you are as passionate as you say you are, take the big step and knock off your crap. Stop being baited and stop acting like an easy mark, you have too much passion and knowledge for the Pats to be where you are right now. Just make the change, we do not need to know how or why, just freaking do it man.
  14. Patriots4Ever

Patriots4Ever Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Go F*Ck Yourself Prick here is your spaces you twit does that make you feel better? You ******* moron