Welcome to PatsFans.com

War

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 5, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,116 / 3 / -10

I have been drinking and thinking, Alcohol stimulates my brain, I just finished Curry Combing my horse, gave him some hay and water and put him up for the night, while doing this I suddenly realized why the grinning shiny toothed female rat Auntie Pelosi, that scrawny little weasle Reid and the blubbering Walrus Murtha want our troops home so quick.

These back stabbing scum bag vicious bastards want to bring our troops home now, then they want to send to them over to Africa to die in Dafur, the Democrats need these troops for their war, Aunt Nancy & Snake Reid haven't got any troops of their own to use in the "Good Democrat War" so they want to use Bush's troops, General Looney Tooney Clooney from Hollywood needs these troops to fight the Hollywood Wife Swappers Left Wing Wine And Cheese War, the Do-Gooders want to start a war and they want to use George Bush's troops, well "F-ck You Bastards You Ain't Getting Them" the Bush troops are busy killing Muslim Terrorist Head Hunters.,

:bricks:

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +813 / 26 / -33

Drinking is good, thinking is good... drinking and thinking usually leads to demented, perverted, crazy threads...

3. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

The Democrats are not sending the troops over to Africa to die in Dafur.

Democrats do not send other people's children to die for their political agenda.

We are bringing the troops home to be with their family.

Our boys have no business dying in Iraq.

Iraq is George Bush's war and our soldiers are dying just to save his legacy.

Last edited: May 6, 2007