PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wanted to Say Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been here about two weeks now and I have to say I have enjoyed myself and for the most part have been greeted fairly well (Considering I am a Colt fan on a Pats board) and I just wanted to say, Good Luck.

I may not be around much this weekend but I wanted to say I hope everyone enjoys this game and realizes that we are watching a matchup that will go down in history as one of the great rivalries.
Well said mystrymaster. Playing good teams and developing rivalries where the effort and execution performed under pressure of the highest order is what elite level sports following is about.

Best of luck to your team and here's hoping they come out on the right side of the result.. for the Pats ;)

These are the only games that exceed the hype that precedes them.

Imagine how boring it will all be when these two guys retire.

Good or bad for either side, we'll definitely be entertained.

Thanks for the good luck mystry, and back at ya.

Imagine how boring it will all be when these two guys retire.

It's like Bird vs. Magic, or Ali vs. Frazier. You know that whatever comes after won't be the same, no matter how talented the athletes.

It's like Bird vs. Magic, or Ali vs. Frazier. You know that whatever comes after won't be the same, no matter how talented the athletes.

unless, of course, there's an MJ waiting in the wings that we haven't noticed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes