PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WANTED: Patriot Fans RALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be even better to march outside the NFL league office.

We need to have a rally outisde of Gillette Stadium demanding Kraft to fight the NFL and sue.

Yeah ... we can rant duck boats and make it a rolling rally ...

We can toss football treats to the fans ....o_Oo_Oo_O

7fe101c0f9950213db342d649d1034c2.jpg

I think we should do a week or even better a month long boycott of all NFL sponsors. Essentially. we would ask all of New England, and Patriots fans every where, to boycott all NFL sponsors for some limited amount of time.

We as Patriot Fans can hang onto knowing our team's innocence. I wish we could gather in high numbers to show our unity and make a statement to the country. " you can't break our Spirit"

Solidarity moving forward!

Perhaps we can make a human chain around Gillette ... hold hands and sing Kumbayah ... :rolleyes:

This is not a bad idea. Are you going to plan this? We don't have to sing Kumbayah though. haha

I think we should do a week or even better a month long boycott of all NFL sponsors. Essentially. we would ask all of New England, and Patriots fans every where, to boycott all NFL sponsors for some limited amount of time.

Yes. I like this. Chose one weekend in which you refuse to purchase these items from sponsors. #NoBradyNoMoney

Perhaps we can make a human chain around Gillette ... hold hands and sing Kumbayah ... :rolleyes:

I could threaten not to use my Verizon cell phone for the weekend, but I don't think that's going to cut it. Or wait...is it AT & T since that's the name of Cowboys stadium? Oh, no it's Sprint--my bad. Wait...it's actually all three?

Oops, I'm just realizing that just about every major product has some affiliation or advertising ties to the NFL, and even if they end up losing a couple of hundred thousand over the course of the weekend, their power isn't enough to either give a **** or make a difference. Unfortunately, they aren't going to get involved with the NFL's punishment system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back