Welcome to PatsFans.com

WANTED FOR MURDER: Eric Gilford

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by SmokeShowin, Jun 9, 2010.

1. SmokeShowin

SmokeShowin Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

Eric A. Gilford
    Wanted For: First Degree Murder Villa Park , IL
    Possible Location(s):
    Canada
    Illinois
    National
    Fargo , ND

[​IMG]

Pregnant Woman Found Dead, Husband On The Run

Cops and Deputy U.S. Marshals in Illinois and North Dakota are on the hunt for 31-year-old Eric A. Gilford, an active duty U.S. Navy sailor who allegedly stabbed his pregnant wife to death on May 26, 2010.

Police say Gilford's wife's body was discovered at her apartment building in Villa Park, Ill.

According to deputies, Gilford had stabbed his wife to death in front of her 3-year-old child before taking off in a black 2008 Dodge Charger. Cops say the child was unharmed.

Gilford's Car Found

Gilford was last seen in Fargo, ND, where his 2008 Dodge Charger was found abandoned in a parking lot.

The following day, authorities located Gilford's Charger abandoned in a parking lot in Fargo, N.D. Unfortunately, Gilford was nowhere to be found.

Deputies say Gilford could be headed to Canada, but they urge people everywhere to keep an eye out for the fugitive.

Gilford Could Be Violent

According to cops, Gilford typically uses medication to treat depression and other psychotic disorders -- but may not be taking them while on the run. They say he could display violent tendencies when he's off of his medications.

If you've seen him, call our Hotline right away at 1-800-CRIME-TV.

Sex: Male Race: White Current Age: 31 Height: 6'4" Weight: 210 lbs. Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair): Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Traits and Habits: Cops say Gilford uses various medications to treat depression and other psychotic disorders. According to police, Gilford could be violent when he's not taking them.
    Gilford's black 2008 Dodge Charger was found abandoned in a parking lot in Fargo, N.D. on May 27, 2010.
    Other Possible Locations: Canada
    Illinois
    National
    Fargo , ND
    Last Known Locations: Downers Grove , IL
    Vehicle To Look For: Cops had been looking for Gilford's black 2008 Dodge Charger with military license plate number 41279US -- but recovered the abandoned vehicle in Fargo, N.D.
  2. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,087 / 6 / -23

#61 Jersey

Just curious why you posted this. I mean, there must be a few thousand people at any given time in this country who qualify as fugitives from a murder rap.
  3. Ian

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 2 / -1

#17 Jersey

What a guy - that's just unreal :mad:

I hope they catch him and that he pays for this heinous crime. :beatingcoming:
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  4. SmokeShowin

SmokeShowin Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

A friend posted it on Facebook. I read it and posted it on every MB I'm on. Believe me, if I could post about every scumbag like this I would.

This guy killed his pregnant wife in front of their 3 year old, I have a special hate for scumbags like this. I would love 3 minutes alone with this guy.

Anything involving kids really gets to me, especially after the class I took for work on missing and exploited children. I'm not ashamed to admit that I had tears in my eyes after that class.
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  5. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,781 / 30 / -48

No Jersey Selected

You sure he's not with these guys?

[​IMG]