PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Want to see Brady's old apartment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

richpats

Banned
Reaction score
Go see "The Departed":

Apartment where Colin Sullivan (Matt Damon) lived in the movie had been that of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0407887/trivia

This is far and away the best movie of the year - be warned the violence in this movie is VERY intense.

Great movie, hands down. That apartment was pretty nice actually, not a bad place to live.

great movie

i went with a date (co-worker at john han****)

for those of you who don't remember the line:

when the body showed up in the fenway marshes on the news, jack nicholson was not too happy with his boy that buried the body there and said to him "when i tell you to bury a body in the fenway marshes you bury it in the marshes you dont bury it where a guy from john han**** goes at six oclock to get his d*ck s*cked"

needless to say we had a chuckle or two, with some "it wasnt that funny" stares

I didn't know that was Brady's old place. I liked the movie and a lot of it reminded me of home in Mass. Didn't really like the end but a good movie. I always like Scorcese's flix.

patsfan55 said:
great movie

when the body showed up in the fenway marshes on the news, jack nicholson was not too happy with his boy that buried the body there and said to him "when i tell you to bury a body in the fenway marshes you bury it in the marshes you dont bury it where a guy from john han**** goes at six oclock to get his d*ck s*cked"

ok seriously

its a company name

han****

hanc*ck for those of you who couldnt figure it out

come on its a monument in boston for cryin out loud and it gets censored

Handc*ck?

There are kids that read this. I don't want to know what you do when you're alone.

By the way, seldom do you see a hen or a **** come strolling down the big city block. They prefer the country for their part, because a cHICKen is a hick at heart.

richpats said:
Go see "The Departed":

Apartment where Colin Sullivan (Matt Damon) lived in the movie had been that of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0407887/trivia

This is far and away the best movie of the year - be warned the violence in this movie is VERY intense.

I haven't seen the movie yet; is that TB's old place at Marina Bay in Quincy? He would sometimes grocery shop at the Marketplace at East Milton Square. My sister's family lives right around the corner, so they've seen him there a couple of times. Derek Lowe, too. My brother-in-law says that he sounded like he would return for '05. Too bad. Out goes Pedro and Lowe, in comes Matt Clement and David Wells. Thanks, Theo. Boy Genius my *****...

It's Beacon Hill, didn't know he lived there.

For anyone who doesn't know, the Departed is a remake of a Hong Kong movie - Infernal Affairs. Although I enjoyed both movies, the original is an absolute masterpiece of Hong Kong cinema (and part of a trilogy - all available from Amazon and elsewhere). Highly recommended.

patsfan55 said:
great movie

That a great antecdote!

PatsSteve1 said:
I didn't know that was Brady's old place. I liked the movie and a lot of it reminded me of home in Mass. Didn't really like the end but a good movie. I always like Scorcese's flix.

Great movie. I hated that Damon ended up being a woman, and that they all died at the end, but overall it was a good flick.

KIDDING! Didn't see it yet.:)

Bostonian1962 said:
Great movie. I hated that Damon ended up being a woman, and that they all died at the end, but overall it was a good flick.

KIDDING! Didn't see it yet.:)

oh man you so got me!!!

patsfan55 said:
ok seriously

its a company name

han****

hanc*ck for those of you who couldnt figure it out

come on its a monument in boston for cryin out loud and it gets censored

Or South Carolina Game****s?

Or the Harvard Crew Team ****-swain?

What about those?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back