PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wanna blow the mediots mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kriskanos

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Send an Email to your favorite mediot or call in your fave sports talk show and utter this...." Yes, Hello Mr. Clayton I think the Patriots biggest advantage this sunday is at the kicker position. I noticed Vinatieri's kickoffs usually land on or about the 20. While Gostkowski of the Patriots consistently gets touchbacks. This could very well be a big advantage in the field position game. Plus while Vinatieri is often credited with being clutch he really doesnt have enough leg to hit for over fifty yards. As far as clutch goes I know its heresy to mention because so many give him single handed credit for 2 superbowls but he almost cost the Pats the game against Carolina as he missed a 31 yarder and had another blocked. If he had missed that last one against Carolina he probably would have his old tired leg out of the league by now. Discuss

Plus while Vinatieri is often credited with being clutch he really doesnt have enough leg these days to hit for over fifty yards.

Vinatieri used to be able to hit 'em, you know. But I'm not going to cry if he shanks a 50-yarder tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back