Status
Not open for further replies.

italia44

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
just heard on NFL Network

lets hope hes better. Landetta that is

I wonder if he's really injured or if this is just a face saving way to cut him

Apparently punter is to this year as safety was to last.

well he was kinda hurt against Texans..but either way smiles

THANK YOU LORD! Walter was horrible! Landetta can't do much worse than Walter. I hope for Pats1 sake that Landetta can pick up the system:rolleyes: If I'm not mistaken, he defended the Pats signing Walter because he was the only punter that knew the system? ok.

Is this a joke?

That wouldn't really make sense. He was doing fine.

THANK YOU LORD! Walter was horrible! Landetta can't do much worse than Walter. I hope for Pats1 sake that Landetta can pick up the system:rolleyes: If I'm not mistaken, he defended the Pats signing Walter because he was the only punter that knew the system? ok.

Way to take me too literally. BB obviously had a higher comfortability level with Walter, and vise versa, than he does with Landeta.

Way to take me too literally. BB obviously had a higher comfortability level with Walter, and vise versa, than he does with Landeta.

It's all good, not a big deal. Just thought I'd point that one out. I'm sure Landetta will be better.

Whoa! This is kinda like some bizzaro universe goin' on here.

The guy is 44 years old.

Danny Baughter must suck. I think he's on the practice squad to improve the other punter's self-esteem.

Jeff Feagles is four years younger than him!

Oh no!! When will it end!!:D

Actually, he just had the best game I can remember, but I sure feel more comfortable without him.

He probably played just enough for one more year on his pension and burned one more of the negatives.

I would be excited about getting rid of Walter but . . . Landetta ?

Actually, even last year he averaged 43.6 on 34 punts. 7 Inside the 20, 2 Touchbacks.

Walter was averaging 36.9 this year with a career average of 39.6.
Miller has a 43.1 career average, 43.0 this year.

Danny Baugher must suck. I think he's on the practice squad to improve the other punter's self-esteem.
He tore his ACL in the middle of last year, for all we know he's not 100% and is being kept to look at next year.

Not trying to start trouble, but has Gostkowski missed a kick since Walter was the holder?

Walter was injured in the first half...take a look at last weeks game and what Reiss said..he pointed that out...I wonder what kind of a holder Landetta is???
3 punters?? Reminds me of the end of 03 with Lonnie and SeanM going down..

Landetta's only had about 21 better years than Walter. Let's give him a chance.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots