PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Walpole Restaurant Bans Roger Goodell For Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong strategy.

Let Roger in.

Isn't he a frequent guest on Howard Stern, not dressed in his cape?

250px-Fartman_still_3_550x350.jpg

Last edited:
the bigger news would be that a place in new england would actually serve that dirtbag

That's sweet. That is my crews' go-to pregame place, when the weather is just too brutal to tailgate. Good food, strong margaritas, nice people. It is our tradition to leave the restaurant clapping and screaming "let's go pats".

There must be a nice Italian place in the North End that would welcome Mr Goodell.

I would let him without a doubt. Now there is no way I would guarantee his safety from the customers inside. I would probably forget the number to emergency services and there is a good chance my recollection would be that he started it to the authorities.

If they left Goodell in the restaurant, then why not have a Senator, a physician that's researching CTE meet him?

You can do that? Just because you don't like a person who hasn't stirred up any trouble at the restaurant? That's what I'm wondering. Is it legal to do that?

Yes. You can refuse to do business with anyone for any reason, so long as you are not refusing because of their race, gender, religion, etc.

Inspired by a site dedicated to bashing a despised car, someone might start a site:

www.FUGoodell.com .... a cybersquatter already took it! :mad:

Ok, this is not taken > www.BirdieGoodell.com

The point of www.BirdieGoodell.com is to encourage anyone seeing Goodell to give him the bird, then capture the moment on cell phone and post it to the site. There could be thousands of pictures.

I'm sure he cares

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

How about all places near his house in Maine. Like ALL stores!!!

Won't work. If they try that Goodell will just have his people confiscate the Life Flight helicopter and go to Whole Foods and load up for the stay. He would however consider returning the chopper when they are done vacationing.

What about drones? Get the area's drone hobbyists or model plan hobbyists to buzz his place on a regular basis. Might even get some "interesting" photos.

The town of Scarborough not be wasting any taxpayer's money on that scumbag. He has more than enough money to hire his own security gorillas.
Well, his private security won't be able to do anything illegal or enforce any laws. I think if someone really wanted to make his vacations uncomfortable, there would be ways to do it.

I really hope they keep that banner there permanently, or at least until Goodell is fired and fallen into irrelevancy.

Here's an idea: get a searchlight made that projects the number 12 onto clouds directly above Baddell's home. Whenever he looks into the night sky, there's the reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes