PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Waiver claims thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradyBranch39

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Kind of surprised I haven't seen any out there yet... I'll be on the lookout though.

Robinson claimed by Seattle apparently. Why not Leinart?!

Hoping to see the names Gilbert, Geathers, Ajirotutu, White, Long, McCray, Hiller, Randolph and Ohrnberger on ours or linked with us.

Leinart cannot be claimed, he is a free agent.

Of course, silly me. Bloody hell, that was quick - Box will be happy - Ohrnberger is back.

I believe waiver claims ended at noon today, so news should begin to break soon.

Ted Larsen claimed by the Buccs :(

Robinson claimed by Seattle apparently. Why not Leinart?!

There are conflicting tweets on Robinson... Caplan tweeting that he's been claimed, Reiss saying that Robinson is going to sign to their practice squad..

Myron Rolle expected to re-sign with the Titans.

There are conflicting tweets on Robinson... Caplan tweeting that he's been claimed, Reiss saying that Robinson is going to sign to their practice squad..

I think it's safe to say we won't see him back. There's a few rookie free agent QB's out there I like. None more so than Tim Hiller. Dominic Randolph will be on the radar too.

Hate to lose Larsen, not surprised he was claimed.

Ted Larsen claimed by the Buccs :(
This is definitely in contrast to previous years where late round picks almost never were claimed on waivers, the infamous, keep him because he wont make it to the practic squad.
Beginning to look like personell decision making has changed to the point where my claim that almost everyone makes it to the practice squad may no longer hold true.

I think it's safe to say we won't see him back. There's a few rookie free agent QB's out there I like. None more so than Tim Hiller. Dominic Randolph will be on the radar too.
Wasnt Hiller cut a few weeks ago?

Wasnt Hiller cut a few weeks ago?

Not sure, either way, I hope we look at him. Typical Pats QB in my eyes, very impressed by his body of work at Western Michigan.

caplannfl

Just to clarify, it's either Robinson got claimed by Seattle or didn't get claimed and is signing with Seattle. But he's going to Seattle.

Surprised that Robinson has been signed/claimed. Either way, thought he would clear waivers.

The Jets claimed QB Patrick Turner off waivers from the Dolphins, according to Jenny Vrenas of the Newark Star-Ledger.

PFT speculates that Clowney will be the cut that makes room.

Last edited:
Maybe Patrick Turner's old USC quarterback can revive his career.

The Jets claimed Turner off waivers from the Dolphins, according to Jenny Vrentas of the Newark Star-Ledger.
per pft 67890

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes