PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Waiting List Members: Who just got tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Failed here.

Also failed.

I got 2 tix, sec 309 - home side on the fifty. pigeon heaven, but I'm in!

I have been on the Waiting List since 1999, and have the number 5000 or so. When is my time going to come.

cal0904 said:
I have been on the Waiting List since 1999, and have the number 5000 or so. When is my time going to come.

You've got a ways to go still. I've been on since late '98, and a buddy of mine got on in early '98. It could be next year, or 8 years from now.

Murphys95 said:
You've got a ways to go still. I've been on since late '98, and a buddy of mine got on in early '98. It could be next year, or 8 years from now.

I sent in my application for 4 seats on the day they announced the move to Hartford (figured a bunch of people would drop their tickets). That was Jan/Feb 1998, right? I got my tickets this year, so your friend is likely to get his next year...?

tailgater said:
I sent in my application for 4 seats on the day they announced the move to Hartford (figured a bunch of people would drop their tickets). That was Jan/Feb 1998, right? I got my tickets this year, so your friend is likely to get his next year...?

Thanks. I'll let him know.

I accidently deleted the email with my password. Let's just say I was very angry this morning. I do not even remember deleting it. So let's just say I did not get tickets.

I have been on the waiting list since February 1999.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back