PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wager Pool: How long till the 'comments' feature on Tomase's blog gets killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
Up for grabs, bragging rights. ;) I'm guessing if comments like the ones below keep up, we're looking at 6 days. If I remember correctly, Reiss never had the comments turned on with his blog, did he?

From: http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/patriots/?p=8#comments
~~John, Get over yourself. The only people crying about Belichick not being there are you and Ron borges. Its ok for Parcells not to go but if Belichick doesn’t go its a crime.
Comment by: Jason — March 28, 2006

~~ John, your own comments say that these meetings are not mandatory, you knew he was not going too be there from your comments on the 27th. WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL.
Comment by: jay goldstein — March 28, 2006

~~ If its not a mandatory meeting, then how can you dolts at the PFWA file a complaint? Get over yourselves. As for you, I would have thought that after your time at the Eagle Tribune, you’d have learned a thing or two about writing from Russ Conway. Its too bad that you didn’t. I don’t see why the Herald brought you in unless they actually are dumb enough to believe a Wrong Bogus clone is going to help with their readership.
Comment by: Jeremy — March 28, 2006

~~ Listen Beanhead, when you decide you want to write something worth posting you let me know, and I will consider giving you permission to open the lid on that trash dispenser you call a head. Until then…get a new job.
Comment by: William B — March 28, 2006
Alright, which one of yous is William B? :)

Awesome stuff.

Lmao!!!! :d

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Up for grabs, bragging rights. ;) I'm guessing if comments like the ones below keep up, we're looking at 6 days. If I remember correctly, Reiss never had the comments turned on with his blog, did he?

From: http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/patriots/?p=8#comments Alright, which one of yous is William B? :)

Look at it again - is that the real Ron Borges???

Patsfans.com reference

T-ShirtDynasty said:

From: http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/patriots/?p=8#comments Alright, which one of yous is William B? :)

This one is even better!! We are mentioned here!!!

Hey Tomase - I have read Mike Reiss’s blog and let me tell you, you are certainly nowhere close. Maybe you could try just writing news for a change? You say we Pats fans will have to wait for comments by the coach and then you quote the following from the coach: ““I don’t have anything new to say,†Belichick said. “We lose players every year and every year I say the same thing: it’s the nature of free agency. That’s the way it was when we lost (Joe) Andruzzi and (David) Patten and Ty Law and that’s the way it is now. That’s the way the game works.†Please tell me - did you not read your own column? Seems to me that about says it all. Please try reporting for a change and drop your Borges hero worshipping - unless of course you are one of the few that find Wrong Borges is not an idiot? I find more news from Patsfans.com that you are able to deliver, but you seem to only lift material you choose without crediting sources from there.
Comment by: Jack Saunders — March 28, 2006 #

Who amongst us is Jack????

Hey, the number of comments has doubled since you posted this! :D

JJDChE said:
Awesome stuff.

Your use of dbags was a literary masterpiece! Good one :singing:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Alright, which one of yous is William B? :)

It's Coach!

:rofl: You guys are brutal. That wasn't my intention to make it worse.

He writes the way he does because, just by looking at him, he was the kid that got picked on in school. This is the way he is exacting his revenge.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
:rofl: You guys are brutal. That wasn't my intention to make it worse.

Yeah, right, like we believe that! :D

BigMike said:
Your use of dbags was a literary masterpiece! Good one :singing:

Thank you. Thank you very much. ;)

Seymour93 said:
What has Tomase done to deserve his blog being sabotaged? He didn't insert his opinion, all he did was report that BB wasn't there and PFWA is upset about it. Take your frustrations with the Boston media to the real perpetrators; call WEEI or whatever show Borges does.
Agree, like I said, it wasn't my intention to make it worse, I was just surprised and amused by the four comments that were there at the time, and surprised by the web site management's decision to leave the comments function of the blog software active.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Agree, like I said, it wasn't my intention to make it worse, I was just surprised and amused by the four comments that were there at the time, and surprised by the web site management's decision to leave the comments function of the blog software active.

I'm not faulting you... but some of the comments on there - fat jokes?!?!? :rolleyes:

He sorta looks like John Popper, the dude from Blues Traveler -- before gastric bypass surgery.

SoonerPatriot said:
He sorta looks like John Popper, the dude from Blues Traveler -- before gastric bypass surgery.

The comment button is there...ask him if he's related. :)

Last edited:
Seymour93 said:
What has Tomase done to deserve his blog being sabotaged? He didn't insert his opinion, all he did was report that BB wasn't there and PFWA is upset about it. Take your frustrations with the Boston media to the real perpetrators; call WEEI or whatever show Borges does.

Come on Sey...did you not read it??? He writes a short bit that starts out trying to make Belichick look pompous and then admits later it's not required and Parcells is never there. Seems to me the coaches are there just to face a firing squad of stupid, un-informed questions that make great headlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes