4: Uncle Fester

all of the above :singing:

Who does WP most resemble?

1: The Pillsbury Doughboy

2: The Michelin Tire Thing

3: Curly Joe from The 3 Stooges

On, or off the HGH?

...after that BS with starting knucklhead Rob Johnson over Flutie in the playoffs? I say:

5). A baaaaaad coach.

The Stay Pufft Marshmallow Man?

ghost3.jpg

Stay-puff-marshmellow-man-original-toy.jpg

Who does WP most resemble?

1: The Pillsbury Doughboy

2: The Michelin Tire Thing

3: Curly Joe from The 3 Stooges

:rofl: I was going to make a thread last week ... The most out of shape coach ... I was afreaid it was insensitive .... I love it :rofl:

328775.jpg

No way...he is a spitting image of Porky Pig!

Porky%20Pig.jpg

He failed how to correctly take a poop 101... he is full of poop. It is poisoning him.

Whoever he resembles he's done a hell of a job this year.

When I look at Wade on the sidelines (not because I want to, but because the networks have this fascination of showing the freakin' coaches between plays which drives most of us bananas), I have this image of him emulating Mike Nolan's request to wear a suit during games, except that Phillip's request is for a cooler of beer and a carton of cigarettes. He looks out of place without a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Kinda reminds me of the John Candy racquetball scene in Splash.

Last edited:
Answer: ELEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE

question: Guess Sonuva Bum's weight....

I think it's cool that one of you spares started a thread about Wade Phillips....

Gimme an ef
Gimme an ee
Gimme an ay
Gimme an ar

What's that spell?......FEAR!!!

Last edited:
I have this image of him emulating Mike Nolan's request to wear a suit during games, except that Phillip's request is for a cooler of beer and a carton of cigarettes. He looks out of place without a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

:rofl: He looks like he'd be right at home on the sideline with BB who looks like a homeless wino when he wears the torn ratty pullover.

Last edited:
ELEVEN & ONE

It aint due to Wade "Bum" Phillips, that's for sure. His career record is 59-40 as of today. Take away this year, and you have 48-39. He is 0-3 in the playoffs. He was very lucky to get the team Bill Parcels built for him. He gets little, if any credit for the Cowboys success this year.

Wade Phillips very simply is not a good coach.

Whoever he resembles he's done a hell of a job this year.

Maybe, but Parcells left him a pantry full of groceries. Let's see what kind of job he could have done in say SF, Oak or Miami. Granted, it's not a given when you have a roster chock full of pro bowlers at skilled postiitons and on the defense (see Turner, Norv) but it's easier to stay out of the way and let them go about their business as Switzer did when he was coach.
I know Jason Garrett gets much of the credit on offense but I think BB and the Pats braintrust would like to face the Cowboys again in the Super Bowl. Given that it would be the second time the Pats faced them this year (if it comes to be) and with a two week preparation time, with the Pats success on both counts, I don;t think it would as close as last time. As one other poster noted about Phillips starting Johnson over Flutie in the playoffs, I'm not impressed by his coaching acumen.....

Last edited:
I live a couple hours from Big D and down here every time they air one of his press conferences the local afternoon radio jock cues up the Benny Hill music...

wade.gif
CLICK HERE

Cracks me up! :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye