PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wa 'bout Matt Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's even more funny to me is people who either 1.) don't have a sense of humor or 2.) aren't smart enough to undertand certain humor.

And THIS is one friggen hilarious thread!

Now with all due respect to KKK members who might be offended at image of APatrioticVirginian killing Hitler, I'm not inclined to be troubled or offended by that.

I have a very good sense of humor, this guy is just an ignorant idiot.

It says alot about you giving all this love to him.

What's even more funny to me is people who either 1.) don't have a sense of humor or 2.) aren't smart enough to undertand certain humor.
1) I'm always suspect of the "If you don't laugh at what I laugh at or think what I think then you are dumb" view of the world. I think it lacks introspection.

Just because some people don't laugh at the stuff you do does not mean they don't have a sense of humor. It could be that the stuff is not funny, or that they are just not as in synch with the tale teller as you.

Lots of reasons why you might find some things funny/enjoyable while others feel differently, and vice versa. It doesn't mean one side is composed of geniuses and the other of maroons.

2) While I agree that there are many people not smart enough to recognize sophisticated humor and instead laugh at "certain humor," I'm not so sure that is a bad thing.

I have a very good sense of humor, this guy is just an ignorant idiot.

It says alot about you giving all this love to him.

OK... NOW I get it!!!

Man, egg's really on my face...

I thought you guys were actually getting your balls in a knot - now I see you're joking the whole time!!!! :rofl:

Sorry guys, for questioning your intelligence or sense of humor!

Good to know that no one here's so smallminded as to get all bent out of shape over this thread.

Last edited:
OK... NOW I get it!!!

Man, egg's really on my face...

I thought you guys were actually getting your balls in a knot - now I see you're joking the whole time!!!! :rofl:

Sorry guys, for questioning your intelligence or sense of humor!

Good to know that no one here's so smallminded as to get all bent out of shape over this thread.

Please watch Pineapple Express when you get a chance. Red is a riot. After you watch that, you'll see that APV's character isn't that funny in comparison. By the way, APV, didn't you used to have an avatar of Danny McBride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back