PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vrabel

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
That was one of the most physically impressive games I've seen from a Patriots' LB, Vrabel was just a thug in the middle. He's already an upgrade over the TJ/Phifer rotation we had last year and seems to get better each week. We should see him move around more when Tedy comes back.

The LB foursome of Willie, Vrabel, Tedy and Rosey is absolutely sick in ability.

BelichickFan said:
That was one of the most physically impressive games I've seen from a Patriots' LB, Vrabel was just a thug in the middle. He's already an upgrade over the TJ/Phifer rotation we had last year and seems to get better each week. We should see him move around more when Tedy comes back.

The LB foursome of Willie, Vrabel, Tedy and Rosey is absolutely sick in ability.

Plus he's a leader out there, allowing Brown and Beisel to replace Bruschi without having to think too much.

Not that they're dumb, but playoff ball is about reacting quickly.

I did notice a few plays where Vrabel got sucked into guards, and didn't fill the hole, but for the most part he was extremely effective in the run game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back