PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vrabel to tight end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good not to get angered by stupidity in this Forum

Look Pissah... I OWN the internet

so I'll get as enraged as I want when confronted with real or ill perceived insults

Thank you,
The Ex-Management

hey moron...did i say we shoudl move him there full time??? i just said that we have good enough depth in the FB and TE position....moving vrabel is 100% stupid....like everyone is saying....'what if he gets hurt'

if vrabel was a 2nd string or 3rd string LB, i'd say, "why not give it a shot"....but right now, there is barely enough depth to have 2nd string OLB's and ILB's......

and with that rational.....i can just as easily say..."i'm a moron, i think tom brady played some SS when he was in high school....thats reason enough for him to take 5-10 snaps at practice at SS"

from what you're saying....i should start up the "BRADY TO SS" thread right now
He's just as likely to get hurt playing linebacker. That is why you monitor his reps thru the 4-3. We're talking 5-10 plays. Let me know when you learn how to read.

J D Sal

He's just as likely to get hurt playing linebacker. That is why you monitor his reps thru the 4-3. We're talking 5-10 plays. Let me know when you learn how to read.

J D Sal

5-10 plays more of a chance to get hurt....on defense, he'd throw his body at a running back or tight end running a flat route or a short route....

if he were to be on offense, running a flat or cross route and the ball comes to him.....he'll have 5 or 6 defenders ready and willing to hit him hard to get the ball loose....

5-10 plays in practice....probably wont get hurt....

1 play in a real game....anything can happen....wow...i cant believe you're still defending yourself.....its amost pathetic hahahahahaha

Let me know when you learn to read.

btw, we all know its "jd sal" who wrote the post, no need to start your name after each post...its a little corny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back