Welcome to PatsFans.com

Vrabel Packing a lip

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Wildo7, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Does anyone else think it's hilarious that Vrabel always has a giant dip in every time he talks to the national media? I mean Vrabel's earned the right to do whatever he wants, and maybe it calms him down so he doesn't lose it when talking to the complete morons that are asking him questions, but you'd think he would be a little self-conscious about having his face on t.v. with a big fat heater in. Doesn't matter, but I think it's funny because no one in the media ever mentions it, and it's a great "eff you" to the reporters that have to talk to him while he's doing it.
  2. DB15

DB15 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

nothing wrong with tossin a nice big chew after a nice win in miami
  3. CTPatsFan

CTPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Vrabes doesn't strike me as having a vain bone in his body :) I think it's pretty funny myself given the un-PC nature of it. TV media would never mention it for that very reason but I'm surprised none of the anti-Pats print media guys have glommed onto it.
  4. TomBrady'sGoat

TomBrady'sGoat Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

LOL. Cancer is teh funnay!!!!11

I'm from NH, so I believe he has the right to do whatever he wants to himself. I just think it's odd that a habit with major health risks is "hilarious."
  5. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

well I did it for 5 years and then had to have surgery on my mouth because of it. I haven't dipped in 3 years now because I'm too afraid of my mouth will fall apart. That being said, Vrabel doing it blatantly on national t.v. is funny. The same way Daly hacking butts on the golf course is funny. So lighten up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.