PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vrabel bull rushes Tanguay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone missed the Friendly's Scoop on FSNE last night, they missed a classic. Vrabel was busting on Tanguay for calling him average 4 years ago and then next thing you see is Tanguay in an old leather helmet. Vrabel shows him the bull rush and sends him flying through the air, he must have rolled 10-15 feet. Tanguay lands on his butt and says "I think I ruptured my spleen"

I loved it every year at spring training for the Red Sox I see Tanguay and I yell at the tv "Do a sit up you slob!", the guy has a serious BB (Bad Body). Narrow shoulders and a pudgy little gut, terrible combination and whenever he wears shorts it makes him look even worse. Other than that I don't have anything against the guy but it was sweet to see him sailing through the air.

He didn't hurt him enough to keep for the Pats pregame and post game radio shows. That's too bad, you got my hopes up for a minute.

Tanguay lloked like a complete fool with that helmet giggling like a little kid, while Vrabel pushed him around.

R_T26 said:
Tanguay lloked like a complete fool with that helmet giggling like a little kid, while Vrabel pushed him around.
He WAS giggling like a little kid, as a matter of fact, I had to rewind it to show the wife and tell her, "See, this is what your son does to me when we're working on his blocking on the line. It drives me nuts."

He made Pee Wee Herman look like a He-Man. Very lame skit.

The way Tanguay was acting I thought he smoked a little weed before the show to get ready for his butt whipping.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
He WAS giggling like a little kid, as a matter of fact, I had to rewind it to show the wife and tell her, "See, this is what your son does to me when we're working on his blocking on the line. It drives me nuts."

Well he is from Rumford, what do you expect?:rofl:

It great using a ficticous name. Otherwise, some freind from Rumford would really have my ass.

Don't forget that ****erson, with Tanguay nodding, called the Ghost an embarrassment. Pot meet Kettle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes