Welcome to PatsFans.com

Vrabel bull rushes Tanguay!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by cstjohn17, Oct 7, 2006.

1. cstjohn17

cstjohn17 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +34 / 11 / -4

#54 Jersey

If anyone missed the Friendly's Scoop on FSNE last night, they missed a classic. Vrabel was busting on Tanguay for calling him average 4 years ago and then next thing you see is Tanguay in an old leather helmet. Vrabel shows him the bull rush and sends him flying through the air, he must have rolled 10-15 feet. Tanguay lands on his butt and says "I think I ruptured my spleen"

I loved it every year at spring training for the Red Sox I see Tanguay and I yell at the tv "Do a sit up you slob!", the guy has a serious BB (Bad Body). Narrow shoulders and a pudgy little gut, terrible combination and whenever he wears shorts it makes him look even worse. Other than that I don't have anything against the guy but it was sweet to see him sailing through the air.
  2. Pats Fanatic

Pats Fanatic PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -3

#54 Jersey

He didn't hurt him enough to keep for the Pats pregame and post game radio shows. That's too bad, you got my hopes up for a minute.
  3. R_T26

R_T26 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Tanguay lloked like a complete fool with that helmet giggling like a little kid, while Vrabel pushed him around.
  4. T-ShirtDynasty

T-ShirtDynasty Moderator

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

He WAS giggling like a little kid, as a matter of fact, I had to rewind it to show the wife and tell her, "See, this is what your son does to me when we're working on his blocking on the line. It drives me nuts."
  5. dalero

dalero PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

He made Pee Wee Herman look like a He-Man. Very lame skit.
  6. rabthepat

rabthepat Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The way Tanguay was acting I thought he smoked a little weed before the show to get ready for his butt whipping.
  7. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +97 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

Well he is from Rumford, what do you expect?:rofl:

It great using a ficticous name. Otherwise, some freind from Rumford would really have my ass.

Don't forget that Dickerson, with Tanguay nodding, called the Ghost an embarrassment. Pot meet Kettle.