PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vrabel: AFC Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am going to name my first born Vrabel after Sunday's game. He will lead a charmed life with that name, as long as he never leaves New England.

Lets keep racking em up. It still amazes me that this guy gets open on the goal line. Just goes to great coaching. Teams thinking "they wont possibly try that again."

http://www.footballgameplan.com/nfl-awards

In 5 days, its going down. :rocker:

Not to burst your bubble, but these aren't official awards. [The NFL doesn't award "Defensive Player of the Week" to an entire secondary. ;) ]

Not to burst your bubble, but these aren't official awards. [The NFL doesn't award "Defensive Player of the Week" to an entire secondary. ;) ]

Well its officially praise. And its well deserved.

Well its officially praise. And its well deserved.

Yeah, everthing we watch ESPN, NFLnetwork, whatever, its all just opinion, and we wouldn't even be here on the board if we weren't interested in what other people had to saty.

But Question: Do you think Vrabel will get a spot in the HOF. May be a long shot, but, guy plays great defense, has multiple SB rings, and nobody in the history on the NFL has had all of their catches go for a TD, Minimum 10 :D

What are Vrabel chances at the HOF, are am I just having patriotic dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back