PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Voting on Patriots Selection #27 Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iz6scn.jpg

Mark Barron, because suck it Captain Stone.

The next person to talk about free safety vs strong safety will get beat with a hammer. We don't distinguish between the two positions, holy ****.

Mark Barron!

So we all think BB is drafting for need with his 1st round pick? Chyeah right.

I vote Peter Konz, or are we assuming Denver is drafting him?

Kendall Reyes is my choice

iz6scn.jpg

The next person to talk about free safety vs strong safety will get beat with a hammer. We don't distinguish between the two positions, holy ****.

I'm gonna steal this pic to make the official post now.

iz6scn.jpg

Do you not agree, however, that we need a starting Safety who has better coverage skills than Chung has?

Do you not agree, however, that we need a starting Safety who has better coverage skills than Chung has?

Merrill and I are trying to tell you that Barron does. I don't know if you've watched any Alabama games or not. If not, then you really should. Focus on Barron. it will be an eye opener.

So if Still is there at 31 is it a Windmill Slam pick or are we taking another 24 hrs of votes?

So glad to see this forum going ape**** over a Safety who has been injured and won't work out for any body. Oh and not to mention that before his injury he was slated to be an average safety in the NFL anyway. But yeahhhhhhh....

Merrill and I are trying to tell you that Barron does. I don't know if you've watched any Alabama games or not. If not, then you really should. Focus on Barron. it will be an eye opener.

I've seen 3/4 Alabama games, though seen almost exclusively from the distance & haze of a public house.

Are you guys confident that Barron can recover fully from his double-hernia procedure, and if so,
when will he return to 100% form?

I've seen 3/4 Alabama games, though seen almost exclusively from the distance & haze of a public house.

Are you guys confident that Barron can recover fully from his double-hernia procedure, and if so,
when will he return to 100% form?

From what I've read about his injury on the interwebs, it's not the type of injury to have any lasting effect.

So glad to see this forum going ape**** over a Safety who has been injured and won't work out for any body. Oh and not to mention that before his injury he was slated to be an average safety in the NFL anyway. But yeahhhhhhh....

I see you voted for Peter Konz. Increasingly seen as a mid second rounder, plays one of the least valued positions in the NFL and who..get this... hasn't worked out for anybody and has been injured. Ohhh the irony!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back