• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The nominees have been selected. There were some trolls who didnn't make the cut who were worthy. Hopefully, they will be picked up by other boards.

Good luck to the finalist.

I love democracy!!

Why can't you list them all? Why does it have to be only the ones you choose? :D

i voted for them all :cool:

Bill's Girl said:
I love democracy!!

There is no democracy here. NEM was left off the ballot even though he had 4 nominations. Great way to manipulate a pole! Choose your own data instead of what the people want. Maybe this thread should be in the political forum. It represents quite a few politicians I know.

Going with BabyHorse018/bannedbabyhorse018.

Willie55 said:
Why can't you list them all? Why does it have to be only the ones you choose? :D

They finalist were the ones who got the most nominations.

NEM is not a troll but if he wants to be listed, maybe we can start another vote- naaah!

Can I nominate Laffy Taffy?

His favorite player threads have gotten out of control.

I still think that bannedcolt018 is an alter ego of a pats fan, his wish for the stupidest colts fan ever imagined. But what do I know. If not, you all can have him anyway. :rolleyes:

homergreg said:
I still think that bannedcolt018 is an alter ego of a pats fan, his wish for the stupidest colts fan ever imagined. But what do I know. If not, you all can have him anyway. :rolleyes:

Right now , he's in the lead.

Pardon me, but isn't it the GOAL of a troll to be the annoying and bothersome in the first place?

So what your thread is all about is rewarding the most bothersome and annoying troll for a "job well-done".

Why would anyone who loves this board want to do something like that?

PATSNUTme asked me to create an image for the award, he gave me specifications for it and advised me that if anyone is offended by it to direct the heat his way.

Without further adieu, here it is:

TrollOfTheYear.jpg

shmessy said:
Pardon me, but isn't it the GOAL of a troll to be the annoying and bothersome in the first place?

So what your thread is all about is rewarding the most bothersome and annoying troll for a "job well-done".

Hey Smess, I love ya but I've given up trying to talk sense in to people about Trolls. I fought the good fight and was shouted down, now I just sit back and enjoy the show.

shmessy said:

1.It's a joke
2.Did you view the 'award" poster?
3.I don't expect everyone to 'get it'. If you don't, just ignore it.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
PATSNUTme asked me to create an image for the award, he gave me specifications for it and advised me that if anyone is offended by it to direct the heat his way.

Without further adieu, here it is:

TrollOfTheYear.jpg

Thanks NSPF. This is indeed a proper banner for the type of trolls that we are talking about.

If anyone is offended by the 'symbol', I'm sorry. It does represent the way I and many others feel about these type of trolls.

I think RxJock1120 belongs on there. Sure, he was a late-comer but really made a big splash with the "Bruschi is done!!!!!!!" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back