PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vote McCourty Rookie of the Year on NFL.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suh will probably win but Mccourty deserves it.

Still pretty amazing a player picked at #27 is in contention with a player picked at #2.

Both deserve it. Suh will probably win and if he didnt have the year he had then it would have been all McCourty. Awesome play from McCourty this season.

Don't forget to keep voting multiple times for Devin! Something to do during the commercials of the wild card weekend games! Judy

After you vote, if you refresh the page, you can vote again.

Rookie of the Year Voting

We, who frequent Patsfans.com determine who wins what award, period! :)

Vote early and often:

NFL.com - Rookie of the Week

Despite the link title, this is for Rookie of the Year voting, ie. Devin McCourty.

Last edited:
Re: Rookie of the Year Voting

Well, I voted - a lot. And I get a reply saying I can't vote anymore. Did I just hit the voting wall ? :confused:

I've voted dozens and dozens of times, and it's true that refreshing the page lets you keep doing it. I find myself voting again and again during the commercials of the games - let's help Devin win this recognition!

Boy, the attitude about McCourty sure is a far cry from what it was on Draft Day.

Also, voted.

You probably just have to clean your cookies and you can vote over and over again.

Nah. You can go right in and vote over and over. I just voted for him ten times in about a minute. Four clicks, including the one to clear the tab.

Don't forget to keep voting until Feb. 1!

We can also vote for Deion Branch to win the "Never Say Never" Moment of the Year contest on NFL:

NFL.com GMC Never Say Never

For both of these, one can keep refreshing the page and vote many times!

P.S. Does the Branch vote deserve its own thread, or a change in title here?

I had forgotten all about this.

Vote early and often.

He doesnt deserve roty... Suh does.

He doesnt deserve roty... Suh does.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. There's no law against being wrong.

That said, you could make an argument for either. The way McCourty got better as the year went on makes a more compelling argument in my mind than how Suh started out as a beast but got quieter as the year went on.

Polls close in three hours ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back