PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VOTE for PATSNUTme as this Board's #1 Pansy

Status
Not open for further replies.
PATSummerallofthe80s said:
Now young lady, it appears you too are capable of being reckless in your grammar. At least I used an actual word. Please see the below post of your's in green

He's got you Bella*chick... you forgot to put a space between "a" and "lot".

You've got to admit - for all intensive purposes he's a pretty smart guy when it comes to spotting linguistical errors! ;)

I tend to agree with the guy. The way some Patriots fans on this board expect every visiting fan to just kiss their ass then cry like 4th. graders when they don't is nothing short of embarrassing.

JoeSixPat said:
He's got you Bella*chick... you forgot to put a space between "a" and "lot".

You've got to admit - for all intensive purposes he's a pretty smart guy when it comes to spotting linguistical errors! ;)

The obvious difference is mine was a keyboard typo, while his was based on sheer ignorance.

Details, details.;)

I also take great pleasure in knowing I caused him to waste even more time on dictionary.com to prove a point.

(And I hate to do this to you, Joe, but the phrase is "For all intents and purposes", I believe. Mind you, I'm not on a grammar website, but I'm pretty sure that's it.)

Now young lady, it appears you too are capable of being reckless in your grammar.
LOL, okay, I have to know now....how old are you? I'm just curious. I'm 32...and my dad doesn't even call me "young lady" anymore. Now I'm used to being patronized but you better believe I'm going to point it out.

Last edited:
Bella*chick said:
LOL, okay, I have to know now....how old are you? I'm just curious. I'm 32...and my dad doesn't even call me "young lady" anymore. Now I'm used to being patronized but you better believe I'm going to point it out.

I've got you by one year (33)

You're not gonna ask me what I'm wearing are you? :)

I've got you by one year (33)

You're not gonna ask me what I'm wearing are you? :)
She's seen diapers before, they usually contain what yours do.

Bella*chick said:
The obvious difference is mine was a keyboard typo, while his was based on sheer ignorance.

Details, details.;)

I also take great pleasure in knowing I caused him to waste even more time on dictionary.com to prove a point.

(And I hate to do this to you, Joe, but the phrase is "For all intents and purposes", I believe. Mind you, I'm not on a grammar website, but I'm pretty sure that's it.)

Well Well......NEWSFLASH.........THE ALOT LADY STRIKES AGAIN
You know I have no problem admitting when I am wrong and I have. You on the other hand have proven to be a sore loser. Since you wanted to be the grammar cop and pointed out my error, I noted my error. You on the other hand did not. In fact you dismissed it as a "keyboard typo." Even another PATS fan said you did that. Well "young lady" read it and weep (3rd paragraph from the bottom of your post and 2nd word) :

Bella*chick

Yay for a good game and a great win.

I would have posted more in the game thread, but tonight I was watching with family, and the first half was kind of iffy anyway.

What got me through (it honestly did not concern me as much as the first half of last year's Superbowl because Philly scored first there) was thinking how how the score of last year's divisional playoff game against Indy was 6-3 at the half. Then things just opened up in the second half, as they did here too.

There's alot of stuff to work on, don't get me wrong, but I wasn't freaking out as badly as I thought I would be. The Deion miss on a sure TD really was the low point for me.

It seemed like Brady threw high alot tonight. I wondered if the preparation with the raquetball rackets caused him to overthink and throw too high? I don't know, he did get a few balls tipped too.

And GO WILLIE!

Oh and one other question. Did you notice that you mispelled "raquetball" I think you meant racquetball. Even more interesting is that you opted to spell rackets instead of racquets (both correct) but the latter would have been more consistent and appropriate based on how you meant but mispelled racquetball.

I promise not to post any more of your errors. You are actually a GREAT writer (top 1% on any NFL Board) and I mean that. It's just that you nitpicked me and well I was only proving you are capable of an error as well. Unfortunately you dismissed the "alot" misuse as a keyboard typo when I called you on it. Unless you would like to say that lightning must have struck twice. I'm now happy to put this behind us and move on. Your call?

Well Well......NEWSFLASH.........THE ALOT LADY STRIKES AGAIN
You know I have no problem admitting when I am wrong and I have. You on the other hand have proven to be a sore loser. Since you wanted to be the grammar cop and pointed out my error, I noted my error. You on the other hand did not. In fact you dismissed it as a "keyboard typo." Even another PATS fan said you did that. Well "young lady" read it and weep (3rd paragraph from the bottom of your post and 2nd word) :

Bella*chick

Yay for a good game and a great win.

I would have posted more in the game thread, but tonight I was watching with family, and the first half was kind of iffy anyway.

What got me through (it honestly did not concern me as much as the first half of last year's Superbowl because Philly scored first there) was thinking how how the score of last year's divisional playoff game against Indy was 6-3 at the half. Then things just opened up in the second half, as they did here too.

There's alot of stuff to work on, don't get me wrong, but I wasn't freaking out as badly as I thought I would be. The Deion miss on a sure TD really was the low point for me.

It seemed like Brady threw high alot tonight. I wondered if the preparation with the raquetball rackets caused him to overthink and throw too high? I don't know, he did get a few balls tipped too.

And GO WILLIE!

Oh and one other question. Did you notice that you mispelled "raquetball" I think you meant racquetball. Even more interesting is that you opted to spell rackets instead of racquets (both correct) but the latter would have been more consistent and appropriate based on how you meant but mispelled racquetball.

I promise not to post any more of your errors. You are actually a GREAT writer (top 1% on any NFL Board) and I mean that. It's just that you nitpicked me and well I was only proving you are capable of an error as well. Unfortunately you dismissed the "alot" misuse as a keyboard typo when I called you on it. Unless you would like to say that lightning must have struck twice. I'm now happy to put this behind us and move on. Your call?

A few things. The first is that you are an admitted troll. Second, lightning does strike the same place twice. In fact, I remember in some movie that they pointed out that the Empire State Building gets hit hundreds of times in a year.

So, please, do everyone a favor and move on to another board.

Also, anyone let me know how to use the ignore feature. This is one cretin that deserves to be on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes