PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VOTE for PATSNUTme as this Board's #1 Pansy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSummerallofthe80s

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
How many times must we sit and watch this sissy cry about banning posters every time he disagrees with what they say. I see other PATS fans disagreeeing with him. Doesn't he realize this is an embarassing spectacle he makes of himself on a professional contact sport Discussion Board.

PATSNUTme.....here go visit this sight that is better suited for you:

http://www.hitentertainment.com/barney/flash_mx/sites/player.asp

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
Blah Blah Blah Whine Whine Piss Moan Complain

Nice. Make a thread pissing and moaning about someone who has you on their ignore list, so they don't see what you write.

Whatta tough guy you are. Wow.

Let's vote this absolute **** head off our board to stop annoying us, since it's YOU PatSummeral, the ULTIMATE pansy for not having the COURAGE to reveal your TRUE team's colors the second you stepped on here, you cowardly ************.

You don't insult a Pats Fan. Period.

Last edited:
Thought I smelled a bull**** storm, but I can't see it.:rofl:

pats1 said:
Let's vote this absolute **** head off our board to stop annoying us, since it's YOU PatSummeral, the ULTIMATE pansy for not having the COURAGE to reveal your TRUE team's colors the second you stepped on here, you cowardly ************.

You don't insult a Pats Fan. Period.

Oh I revealed my team very early on. Just because you fell for a trick play just like the flea flicker, don't B!tch to me. I only stuck around because of the rudeness of several here which isn't fair on my part to the many good folks on this board.

I will absolutely insult any PATS fan I'd like. Just like PATS trolls on the other Boards. If I'm thrown off here, it's just a sign of weakness by those who want me off. Last time I checked this is freedom of speech. I use no vulgarities unlike some of my hosts here.

PatSummerallinhis80s stomps, pouts, and acts stubborn like a two year old child who sees candy in the checkstand and mommy won't let him have any.

Ummmm... Freedom of Speech doesn't apply here. This is a privately-owned and operated board. Protection of Speech only applies to the government, not private entities.

I know... I know... We kept this information hidden from you in books.

Na_polian said:
Ummmm... Freedom of Speech doesn't apply here. This is a privately-owned and operated board. Protection of Speech only applies to the government, not private entities.

True but unfortunately this privately owned and operated Board resides on the World Wide Web (which includes New England) Sorry to trump you.

To have it exactly the way you want it, perhaps you might consider a members only Board available by password. Until then, it's free. You can keep kicking out people who don't agree with you but that is only a band aid effect.

Oh I revealed my team very early on. Just because you fell for a trick play just like the flea flicker, don't B!tch to me. I only stuck around because of the rudeness of several here which isn't fair on my part to the many good folks on this board.

I will absolutely insult any PATS fan I'd like. Just like PATS trolls on the other Boards. If I'm thrown off here, it's just a sign of weakness by those who want me off. Last time I checked this is freedom of speech. I use no vulgarities unlike some of my hosts here.

I didn't fall for the "trick play." You were the coward acting like I was insulting a fellow Patriots fan by calling you a troll the whole way along.

pats1 said:
I didn't fall for the "trick play." You were the coward acting like I was insulting a fellow Patriots fan by calling you a troll the whole way along.

Refresh my memory.....who are you again?

Refresh my memory.....who are you again?

By the simple existence of one of my brain cells, worth more than you.

How many times must we sit and watch this sissy cry about banning posters every time he disagrees with what they say. I see other PATS fans disagreeeing with him. Doesn't he realize this is an embarassing spectacle he makes of himself on a professional contact sport Discussion Board.

Are you this ******ed? Calling out one of our own, then asking us to side with your pathetic ****. Go Away zipperhead and troll your teams board.

pats1 said:
By the simple existence of one of my brain cells, worth more than you.

I'll give you that. Congratulations on your simple existence. Now do you have anything to talk about regarding the playoffs. I'd love to read it.

I'd heard Nut smelled nice, and I'm not surprised Summer was sniffing around Nut's backside for the bedding material he prefers to lie in.

"We"? "We"?! As in, you and us? Sorry, dude, "we" won't be doing anything together. There's "you"....the loser who comes to an opposing team's board and wastes everyone's time, (including your own sadly), and then there's "us", Pats fans who couldn't care less about Steeler tools. And NUT is one of us. You, however, can suck it.

And it's "Site" in the context of an internet destination, not "sight".

Last edited:
mgcolby said:
Are you this ******ed? Calling out one of our own, then asking us to side with your pathetic ****. Go Away zipperhead and troll your teams board.

There's that "R" word again. In another thread, some of you PATS fans caused in-house fighting because you weren't politically correct enough for each other.

I'm not asking anyone to side with me. It was merely an editorial.

I will take you up on your offer to leave and troll on my own team's board. I promise to do it the second your trolls leave there. It's only fair.

True but unfortunately this privately owned and operated Board resides on the World Wide Web (which includes New England) Sorry to trump you.

To have it exactly the way you want it, perhaps you might consider a members only Board available by password. Until then, it's free. You can keep kicking out people who don't agree with you but that is only a band aid effect.

why oh why are you still here?? Dont you have i dont know, a steelers board to be at?

Actually, you are wrong there. The owner of this board, at any time, can come on and ZAP your arse off and make it so you can never come on here again.

IAN, I hope you do this.

Gotta thank PATSummerallofthe80s for pointing all this out... its clear to me now that PATSNUTme just doesn't fit in around here...

Quite frankly I think he may be a troll in deep cover... 1947 posts all in staunch support of the Pats? That seems too good to be true.... he's a mole no doubt, just lulling us into complacency with a few thousand pro-Pats posts.... then one day - BOOM - he's gonna go troll on us...

We'll all owe PATSummerallofthe80s an apology and a debt of gratitude when that day comes

Bella*chick said:
"We"? "We"?! As in, you and us? Sorry, dude, "we" won't be doing anything together. There's "you"....the loser who comes to an opposing team's board and wastes everyone's time, (including your own sadly), and then there's "us", Pats fans who couldn't care less about Steeler tools. And NUT is one of us. You, however, can suck it.

And it's "Site" in the context of an internet destination, not "sight".

You are correct and I have erred in the misuse of sight vs. site. I actually know the correct usage but it must have an oversite :)

Now young lady, it appears you too are capable of being reckless in your grammar. At least I used an actual word. Please see the below post of your's in green:

Bella*chick

I do not believe he intentionally hurt Palmer, but the idea of it being a dirty play is being discussed in alot of venues tonight. It is not just some crazy notion concocted by this board.

Unfortunately the word "alot" does not exist in the dictionary. However, if you are a Hooked on Phonics major you might disagree. You could have used the word allot which is in the dictionary. But then again it doesn't mean what you were trying to say.

Anyway, we all sometimes are capable of typing fast and can mess up. I appreciate you pointing out my error and consider my correction ofr your's nothing more but professional courtesy.Bella*chick

I do not believe he intentionally hurt Palmer, but the idea of it being a dirty play is being discussed in alot of venues tonight. It is not just some crazy notion concocted by this board.

Last edited:
You must really have a sad and meaningless life if your only means of getting attention is by insulting football fans on a rival team's board. Obviously you have no friends and from your childish posts it is easy to see why! You are pathetic and I feel sorry for your mother for being saddled with you as her son!

Nut is one of my favorite posters on this board. He is knowledgeable, loyal and very funny if you are intelligent enough to understand his humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes