PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vote for Brady - FedEx Air Player of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
Vote here: http://football.fedex.com/index.jsp

-- New England's Tom Brady completed 20 of 31 passes for 258 yards and three touchdowns.

--Washington's Mark Brunell threw for 163 yards and four touchdowns, completing 12 of 20 passes.

--Seattle's Matt Hasselbeck completed 21 of 27 passes for 285 yards and three touchdowns.

Matt Hasselbeck is leading right now. Then again, they forgot to mention that Brady completed a sweet pass while looking out of the ear-hole in his helmet while getting his head ripped off (and other heroics) ;)

Fans can vote through noon Friday. If Brady gets the most votes, FedEx will donate $5,000 to Children's Hospital in Boston

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Vote here: http://football.fedex.com/index.jsp

-- New England's Tom Brady completed 20 of 31 passes for 258 yards and three touchdowns.

--Washington's Mark Brunell threw for 163 yards and four touchdowns, completing 12 of 20 passes.

--Seattle's Matt Hasselbeck completed 21 of 27 passes for 285 yards and three touchdowns.

Matt Hasselbeck is leading right now. Then again, they forgot to mention that Brady completed a sweet pass while looking out of the ear-hole in his helmet while getting his head ripped off (and other heroics) ;)

Fans can vote through noon Friday. If Brady gets the most votes, FedEx will donate $5,000 to Children's Hospital in Boston

At first I thought this was for something along the lines of offensive player of the week and to me that has to be Tiki Barber.

There is no logical reason that Brady shouldn't be leading this, he put those numbers up against the 2nd rank defense.

Hell the fact that Alexander and Hassleback are both on there should make people understand that Hassleback had help putting up those numbers. Brady didn't have the support of the running game last week.

Last edited:
Hasselbeck's numbers are a bit better but I cast my hometown vote along side Mr. Shirt.

41 to 33 hasselbeck over brady as of right now.

Hasselbeck had to put up those numbers, Tennessee was looking for some roast Seahawk with egg on it's face......

How did this get to the second page so fast again?

Done, but Brady is at 35% and Hasselbeck is at 40%.

vote.jpg

:p

done my bit voted for Brady and Barber

Box_O_Rocks said:
How did this get to the second page so fast again?
Really... THIS is the thread the anti-bump bumpers should be reverse anti-bump bumping.

Maybe if we could get some troll action going on...

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Really... THIS is the thread the anti-bump bumpers should be reverse anti-bump bumping.

Maybe if we could get some troll action going on...

anti bumpty ump bomp bamp :bricks: :bricks:

You shouls ahve titled it something inflammatory like "Dungy ticked off Brady made Pro-Bowl Roster." That would attract the casual readers.

Box_O_Rocks said:
You shouls ahve titled it something inflammatory like "Dungy ticked off Brady made Pro-Bowl Roster." That would attract the casual readers.

i wonder if Dungy would trade Manning for Brady?

Brady#12 said:
i wonder if Dungy would trade Manning for Brady?
I'm sure he'd consider Eli a good trade, it worked out for San Diego.

I voted early and often.

Box_O_Rocks said:
I'm sure he'd consider Eli a good trade, it worked out for San Diego.

yeah i who did the chargers get in the trade for manning?

Brady#12 said:
yeah i who did the chargers get in the trade for manning?
Rivers and I think Merriman and one other lower round pick. Rivers forced Brees to grow up just by being there and geting Merriman and Castillo in the first round, sweet.

I just voted. Brady still at 35%, Hasselbeck at 40%.

Bella*chick said:
I just voted. Brady still at 35%, Hasselbeck at 40%.
Darn, I was sure your vote was going to make the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back