PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vote Brady - Fedex Air Player of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sorry im voting for Trent Dilfer.

I may be a pats fan but im not biased

i'm sorry im voting for Trent Dilfer.

I may be a pats fan but im not biased

I'm thinking the Tom Brady's passing in Buffalo was the best I've ever seen a QB pass. That 30 yard laser to Stallworth in the 3rd quarter was incredible. Was anyone else as impressed by TB as I was in that game?

Do you work for "FedEx" ?

Why are you touting something as gay and as corporately ******ed as "the FEDEX AIR player of the week"?

This blatant commercialization of absolutely everything has got to stop.

Thanks for being part of the problem.

Why are you touting something as gay and as corporately ******ed as "the FEDEX AIR player of the week"?

The Pats play at Gillette Stadium. In their Reebok jerseys and Nike shoes. Meanwhile, the fans are decked out in as much of the branded gear from different companies as possible. Drinking branded beer.

Yeah, FedEx is the problem.

LOL Corporations sponsor things. Doesn't mean Brady doesn't deserve a nod this week.

What is your problem? If it weren't for companies sponsoring sports events, the NFL would never have gotten on radio or TV. What do I care if Fedex chooses to do some advertising via football. If you're into baseball, you must really love the Rolaids Relief Man of the Year Award.

I'm thinking the Tom Brady's passing in Buffalo was the best I've ever seen a QB pass. That 30 yard laser to Stallworth in the 3rd quarter was incredible. Was anyone else as impressed by TB as I was in that game?

of course! you, me and the free world were impressed with Brady last Sunday. He was simply amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes