PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Von Miller Torn-ACL

I think this sums it up. I'll change my stance after reading this stuff on here from you guys have been hit a little harder, to you have been hit harder.

And you're right; that the Packers may make the playoffs without Rodgers for that stretch is pretty remarkable.

As a tangent to this, it's now being reported that Romo has been lost for the season. So, going into a winner-take-all game against the Eagles, the Cowboys just lost their starting QB.

In the whole comparison realm; I think team-wise to put the Broncos anywhere close to the patriots in Injury losses is ridiculous. Here is the whole league listed (rank ordered) by # of players LOST FOR THE SEASON (excluding those who are just OUT for a game or two [and especially those who are being held out to save them for the playoffs -[ WW]; if other teams had that luxury)

NE - 25th Donkeys - 7th.

And that doesnt even go into the QUALITATIVE difference - 2 D TEAM CPTS and successive Green-dot signal callers.

Attachments

• Health - IR list.JPG
    Health - IR list.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 45
KARMA -my friend is at work

even if the 'performance enhancements' didnt have an effect (amazing how these guys who get 'caught' and have to stop taking them ALWAYS seem to get injured very quickly - when they either cant do the things they are used to doing w/ the 'extra stuff' or when their muscles come down to 'normal range'.)

Sympathy meter pegged out - AT ZERO.

Sorry to hear it, wish him luck with his recovery. Say what you want about Miller but he's not a cheap shot artist and he is a great player.

Ya caught me...me and my .08 posts per day since 2006 on here are a great indication that my life is a mess. I don't mind mixing it up with fans from other other teams, especially the Pats since I live in Boston...

We've lost our 2nd and 3rd best players, 2 starters on the D-Line, a starting safety, etc. etc. Yes, I think the Pats have been hit harder. No, I don't think it's a giant difference.

I haven't verified it myself, but I've heard VM's grades on PFF have been pretty solid for the most part this season. He's been consistently drawing double teams whenever I see him, and still usually has an impact on most plays. He put on some weight this offseason and I think it's messed with him a little bit, as he's been shaken up a few times this season, with this one being season-ending. For the most part, he's had a pretty big impact when he's played, though admittedly not as good as last year.

Give me top 5 LB? I'll settle for top 5.

Wow, in less than a sentence you lost all credibility.

I only wish PFF came in paper form so i could wipe with it.

The pats lost 4 pro bowl players...mayo, wilfork, gronk and volmer

Anyone who tries and compare the broncos injuries to the pats is rediculous...

Personally, I don't even consider HGH users cheaters, since the league doesn't test for it and we can reasonably assume that probably 75+% of players use it. The only way to get caught is to pull a Rodney Harrison and have it shipped to your house, pretty much.

We don't actually know that the Seahawks guys were suspended for Adderall though, do we? Since the league doesn't disclose, that's just what everyone claims, but they could have all been nailed for steroids, for all that we know. It was the same thing when Spikes and Bolden got nailed last year for the Pats. Everyone's go-to excuse is that they should have had a prescription for their Adderall, but come on. We're not really that naive, I'd hope.

If HGH is illegal but the testing cannot catch it, how is using it not cheating? Am I missing something?
Wouldn't that be like saying drunk driving isnt wrong if you do it where there are no cops?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back