PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Von Miller Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
A BB-style DE is just too hard to come by. Look at last year, where IMO there wasn't a single one worth a first-round pick, or the year before when Pioli had to blow the #3 overall pick on Tyson Jackson. This year is the chance.

I don't know what you mean be BB-style DE. I think that getting a 2-down DE who doesn't rush the passer match is actually pretty easy to get. And you don't have to use a 1st round pick. I'm thinking of guys like Deaderick, Brace, Jarvis Jenkins, Marquis Hill, even going back to Bobby Hamilton.

Now, if you can get a guy like Seymour who stops the run and is a great pass rusher, then yes we need to get him ASAP.

Leave it to the Raiders to F-up and win a few games last year. Otherwise Von Miller would be squarely in BB's sights. Or so you would think; who knows what is going on in his mind.

I was watching the combine workouts and they flashed to BB in the stands. The NFL Network guys then called him something like the Grand Master of the Draft which seems about right. Maybe he will trade up but I cannot see him going up far enough for Miller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back