PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vollmer & Haynesworth not at practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the practice open to the public? if so it may just be a case of the pats keeping AH out in order to unleash a surprise on monday night. i know he played in the 4th preseason game but the pats were definitely holding back that game on D.

I hope so
...At 6'6" and 300+lbs Haynesworth is not a guy you can miss out there on the field :).
Maybe when he was at Washington they refused to give him a day off and he showed it on gameday, I don't know

Last edited:
OK, everyone! Single file!!! Don't panic!!!! One lifejacket per person!!!!!

Did your thread about being Giddy put a bad omen on Big Al, Shmessy? :nono:

Last edited:
Last edited:
is the practice open to the public? if so it may just be a case of the pats keeping AH out in order to unleash a surprise on monday night. i know he played in the 4th preseason game but the pats were definitely holding back that game on D.

:agree: This...... Give the big fella a little rest. He has a big day coming up ;)

:agree: This...... Give the big fella a little rest. He has a big day coming up ;)

I don't think they give guys who need to get into shape a "day of rest".

I'm just hoping it's gamesmanship for the media and that they slip him in there after the first 15 minutes of practice/stretching.

Last edited:
I don't think they give guys who need to get into shape a "day of rest".

I'm just hoping it's gamesmanship for the media and that they slip him in there after the first 15 minutes of practice/stretching.

Sure they do..... If they are happy he is where they they want him to be and he's been practicing hard, I could see him getting a "Maintenance Day". It actually could be helpful if he's been working very hard for an extended period to get in shape. Conditioning is a little bit of an issue, so an extra day of rest might help him be a little fresher come monday, particularly with the stress and hassle of travel.

Plus, I'm trying to convince myself it's nothing..... stop harshing my mellow.. :cool:

Last edited:

I swear if you JINXED Fat Albert im gonna be PISSED:mad:

Vollmer is already out we don't need another.

In closing if he is indeed hurt there should be NO more gettin giddy threads. The Admin should BAN on site:ban?:

Patriots DT Albert Haynesworh did not practice today with illness. He is questionable for Monday vs. Dolphins.

Twitter

Holy crap ! we are doooooooooooomed ...

I swear if you JINXED Fat Albert im gonna be PISSED:mad:

Vollmer is already out we don't need another.

In closing if he is indeed hurt there should be NO more gettin giddy threads. The Admin should BAN on site:ban?:

I'm now here in an undisclosed location at the Bartman subterranean hideout. Mrs B has made me some soup. They are a very nice family. Their home is beautiful, but living underground is a bit depressing.

Steve's a good guy but he hogs the remote.

Last edited:
Patriots DT Albert Haynesworh did not practice today with illness. He is questionable for Monday vs. Dolphins.

Twitter

Food poisoning perhaps?

Typical BB thinking outside the box would have Alberto projectile vomiting mass quantities into the facemasks of the OL as they vault out of the way and he crushes the QB bodily and with really bad breath and the QB refuses to run another play. One can hope.

Last edited:
He just sick over how much he is going to bruise and batter Henne hitting him so many times. :D

No big deal. He is listed as questionable because he didn't practice in today's walkthrough. Typically the last practice of the week is a walkthrough for red zone and special teams plays which means Haynesworth didn't miss much. I am sure he will be on the plane tomorrow when it leaves.

Homeland Security detained him.

Given the heightened security this weekend, he's being investigated as weapon of mass destruction.

That's it......... He's a bust. Ship him out. :D

I'm calling it now. He makes a miraculous recovery and starts healthy on Monday. This is classic BB d!cking the system.

Food poisoning perhaps?

Typical BB thinking outside the box would have Alberto projectile vomiting mass quantities into the facemasks of the OL as they vault out of the way and he crushes the QB bodily and with really bad breath and the QB refuses to run another play. One can hope.

The pats players were over at the krafts yesterday for a party so maybe he did get sick

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...10163422372.363542.42693447371&type=1&theater

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye