PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Visa-Reward Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmac14

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Has anyone ever cashed in their Rewards Points for merchandise or on-field experience, etc....any recommendations? I had been saving my points hoping for an opportunity to shoot a musket from the end zone after a TD, but that's just my personal bucketlist, haven't seen that one offered!

Has anyone ever cashed in their Rewards Points for merchandise or on-field experience, etc....any recommendations? I had been saving my points hoping for an opportunity to shoot a musket from the end zone after a TD, but that's just my personal bucketlist, haven't seen that one offered!

My father and I each have one....My farther uses it as his business card and racks up points much quicker than me and he has used for some of the expensive experiences. The merchandise and memrobilia seems kind of pricey but the experiences can be priceless.

With the best one being dinner with the head coach we have done this one a few times and it is a banquet dinner with BB about 40 people and the coach and they have had a second speaker each time Tippet has been the guy twice. BB comes in you get a chance to shake his hand, take a picture, and get an autograph. Then he gets up in front of the crowd and speaks for 30-40 min followed by a lengthy question and answer maybe another 20 min.

AWSOME...he is really good. I joked with him during the one last year asking if he was going to a celtics playoff game because I had tickets to one the next day and said maybe later in the series. He signed my seat cushion from SB 36 one year and the back of the ticket another. But his speeches have been the highlight as he gets into detail about everything that had gone on in the offseason to that point, detailing the draft and his thoughts on the FA moves and draft picks. And he tries to answer your questions as best he can.

Other good experiences include Pre-game sideline passes (tickets not included). I cashed my points in a few years coming for this and lucked into the Home Opener this year.

VIP training camp lunch with a Scout (you get to sit in the blue seats with a better look at the far field (not a huge deal) but the lunch with a scout after is pretty cool as he gives you look at his job and what he thinks of the draft picks and practice you just watched.

We have also done the behind the scenes viewing of Patriot All Acces (when it was still Lynch) cool stuff though we had to stay quiet and were stuck in the corner for the filiming on a fairly small set. BB came in and out quick and we really didn't meat him same as the Player (we got Reche). But Lynch was cool and talked and shook our hands and it was fun to see in person.

If you dont have game tickets already you can save up for those.

we have been debating doing the reporter for a game but we can't get ousrselves to leave our season ticket seats to go to the press box where we cant cheer and get a worse angle of the game. (134 is much better than the press box.)

Last edited:
I've been banking my points for a few years and have seriously been considering doing the reporter for day. My wife and I are on the waiting list so it would be one less game to hover over the TicketExchange for and being on the field before and the press conferences after the game seems like a once in a lifetime chance! Has anyone on here actually done this? Is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back