PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Virginia Beach/Hampton Roads Pats Fan

I am along with spook75...

Born and raised in Hampton Roads. I live here now, but am moving to New England (again) next week. Alas, I think I probably won't be returning to the area, but I thought I'd throw my hat into the pile. There aren't many of us Pats fans here.

I just saw the date on your post, but we just recently moved to the 757 and will love to meet Pat's fans.

I just saw the date on your post, but we just recently moved to the 757 and will love to meet Pat's fans.

There aren't too many around, but some gather at the Cinema Cafes around when the Pats are on MNF. There aren't any "Boston-themed" pubs in the area from what I remember, but as you noticed, I haven't lived there since 2009 ;)

I'd probably relish the opportunity to move back, but that's not quite in the cards right now.

I live in Chesapeake and have been in the area for 11 years. I know where other fan clubs meet but agree that there isn't a Pats hang out sadly.

If people are congregating at a Cinema Cafe for Monday night football, I'm in. I live closest to the Greenbrier one but Kemps River isn't too far.

Pats play the Browns on December 8th and the local Browns Backers chapter hangs out at Tangos Tavern on North Witchduck. That would be fun! They have a very reasonably priced game day menu and some drink specials.

GO PATS!

I live in Chesapeake and have been in the area for 11 years. I know where other fan clubs meet but agree that there isn't a Pats hang out sadly.

If people are congregating at a Cinema Cafe for Monday night football, I'm in. I live closest to the Greenbrier one but Kemps River isn't too far.

Pats play the Browns on December 8th and the local Browns Backers chapter hangs out at Tangos Tavern on North Witchduck. That would be fun! They have a very reasonably priced game day menu and some drink specials.

GO PATS!

Whenever there's a Pats game on MNF, the Greenbrier Cinema Cafe usually attracts a decent showing of Pats fans, mostly transplants from New England. The only time I remember there being as many or more fans of the opposing team was Baltimore 2007. That was a wild night in there.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back