Welcome to PatsFans.com

Violent Sexual Predators Who Are NOT Illegal Aliens...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by godef, Jun 5, 2007.

1. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Ted Bundy for one... who else?

Point being, what an arsinine topic that cowgirl posted. You don't think US citizenry has it's share of predators? Why point out those who happen to be illegal aliens. Because I'm sure one could just as easily find illegal aliens who are heros.
  2. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Yeah, I'm pretty sure almost every serial killer has been a legal American as well.

Some people still think like caveman, they can't get past the color of people's skin, or the fact that they may have a different culture.
  3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 6 / -2

MAYBE BECAUSE ILLEGALS SHOULDN'T BE HERE? :violent:

TGisaCG has it right...

"The Unaware ; Are Unaware ; That They're Unaware . . . "
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I really have no problem with people who think illegals shouldn't be here (I'd agree with them if it were easier for people to come legally). But arguments based on urelated, irrational fears will always be what they've always been: propoganda.
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +294 / 10 / -26

Every time something is posted about the bad muslims, I have to remind them of Tim McVeigh, Terry Nichols and Eric Rudolph.. because of what we are, what he have and what we value we will be the obect of scorn of extremists.
  6. Real World

Ratings:
    +457 / 6 / -2

If hundreds of thousands of muslims were freely walking accross our border and some were blowing up buses what would you say?

THAT THEY SHOULDN'T BE HERE, AND THAT WE NEED TO SEAL THE BORDER!

:D
  7. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

What a MAROON...

You are the epitome of an empty head...

When MS13 kills your family, in graphic details; you might think otherwise.

I think the whole point on the article was: why bring any more problems that could further destroy AMERIKA????
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2007
  8. Real World

Ratings:
    +457 / 6 / -2

It's funny how ignorant some people are. Up until last year, one of the people who lived accross the street from me was an MS-13 member. I remember the night I came home and found the homocide unit investigating a crime scene 5 feet from my front stairs. Some gang of thugs had stabbed someone in the leg, and struck an artery. There was a blood soaked pair of pants, and a pool of blood on my curb. Great eh?

At any rate, MS-13 had paralyzed a 13 year old in Chelsea earlier that year. Here's an old Herald article. These people will be legal should that bill be passed.

Alien sweep nets vicious felon among 150 caught

By Casey Ross
    Boston Herald Reporter

Thursday, June 15, 2006 - Updated: 04:14 AM EST

A federal immigration crackdown has netted 150 illegal aliens across New England, including a Salvadoran gangbanger who was convicted of viciously attacking a Chelsea boy and then hiding from deportation in plain sight - at a Budget Rent-A-Car.

The arrest of Franklin Ademir Rodriguez at Logan Airport’s Budget rental office was among the highest-profile apprehensions in an operation that swept the country in search of illegal alien felons, officials said.

Rodriguez, a 25-year-old member of deadly Salvadoran gang MS-13, was among thousands of illegal aliens who have had extensive contacts with law enforcement but managed to slip through cracks authorities are desperately trying to close.

“We will no longer allow the interior of the United States to be a haven for illegal aliens,” said Bruce Chadbourne, director of the New England field office for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

But he and other officials acknowledged that the 2,100 arrests made in the latest crackdown - including 103 in Massachusetts - represent only a fraction of the illegal alien fugitives living and working in the United States.

ICE officials estimate that more than 590,000 illegal aliens are currently fugitives from the immigration system, a number that is increasing at a rate of more than 40,000 per year.

Chadbourne said this month’s campaign, dubbed “Operation Return to Sender,” was the agency’s largest-ever sweep directed at previously deported aliens who re-entered the country.

Of the 150 arrested in New England, 75 had been previously ejected from the country, while 60 were wanted for crimes including sexual assault, kidnapping and assault on a police officer, officials said. The other 15 illegal aliens arrested were not wanted for crimes but were encountered by agents during the crackdown.

Rodriguez, one of two reputed MS-13 gang members taken into custody, was known to police because of his involvement in the brutal beating of Edwin Molina, a 13-year-old Chelsea boy who was paralyzed after being stabbed 14 times by about a dozen gang members.

Despite the severity of the crime and his illegal status in the country, Rodriguez was able to escape deportation and score a job at the Logan Airport Budget. Attempts to reach company officials for comment last night were unsuccessful.

The other MS-13 gang member arrested was Samuel Gil Martinez, a 24-year-old Salvadoran national who was convicted of two separate assaults - one in which he beat someone with a bat and another in which he attacked an individual with “The Club” automobile lock, officials said.

He was arrested at an address on Brighton Avenue on June 8.

http://news.bostonherald.com/immigration/view.bg?articleid=143786
  9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +569 / 2 / -9

Sexual Predators Who Are NOT Illegal Aliens...

1 Uncle Teddy and his whole family (The Males)
    2 Billy Blue Dress (Mr President)
    3 Mike Tyson
    4 Barney Frank
    5 Father Flynn
    :bricks:
  10. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

It's pretty obvious that there ARE some useless eaters in the world... including white trash rednecks from AMERIKA.

BUT,

Don't you think that there is a hidden agenda why our southern border is almost non existant?

On top of that,

The National Guardsmen are point blank told to look the other way when the illegals are coming in... sounds like a pretty f_cked up plan to me.

The middle class is a real threat to the plan for the Brave New World Order...

By letting all of the bottom feeders from 3rd world countries with diseases, drugs, and destruction; by having them come over here would help ruin the economy on a very high scale... at a much faster pace.

And you think that the gang members want to work for a living? I think NOT... all they want to do is:

rape...
    pillage...
    steal...
    kill...
    corrupt others...
    tag(spray paint) everything in sight...
    make crystal meth and sell it to dumb kids...
    break the system...
    car jack innocent victims...
    etc...
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2007
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +569 / 2 / -9

Now your talking.

If Uncle Teddy & Bush are in Bed together then you know it stinks.