PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vincent Jackson on the trade block?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true that, as the talent on the defense declined, the consistency of the defense declined. How is this news of any kind, and how is it any kind of evidence about the D.C.?

Hell, people around here wanted Pees run out of town on a rail. Since moving on to Baltimore, he's helped win a Super Bowl, had a rebuilding team that's never been lower than 12th in points, and is currently OC of the #1 scoring defense in the NFL.

People on this site, for the most part, have no idea what they are talking about when they criticize coordinators.

Just a thought: maybe Pees has helped developed talent at BMore and has used his guys there to maximize potential?

The Pats have used 12 picks within the first two rounds since Patricia has been calling our defense.

He's been our safety positional coach since 2011. How has our safety play been since then?

Just a thought: maybe Pees has helped developed talent at BMore and has used his guys there to maximize potential?

Feel free to try demonstrating this.

The Pats have used 12 picks within the first two rounds since Patricia has been calling our defense.

He's been our safety positional coach since 2011. How has our safety play been since then?

And, here, you confuse poor player acquisition with poor work by a coordinator.

Steve Gregory - out of the league
Patrick Chung - not brought back by the Patriots, cut after just one season in Philly
Tavon Wilson - crap from day 1.

Your argument is a textbook example of someone making my point about people here not knowing what they are criticizing when they go after the coordinators.

Patrick Chung - not brought back by the Patriots, cut after just one season in Philly

Your argument is a textbook example of making my point about people here not knowing what they are criticizing when they go after the coordinators.

Those guys are/were all safeties under Patricia. How has their development been?

What about the 12 picks on the defensive side in the first two round since he's taken over? How has their development been?

Who can we criticize about their development?

Your argument is a textbook example of making my point about people here not knowing what they are criticizing.

Doesnt EVERYTHING help you make your point??

Has ANYTHING ever made you feel less strongly about one of your points??

Anyone know how smart of a player he is? He'd be a huge addition if he could learn the playbook. Having two big targets in LaFell and Vjax while putting Edelman back in the slot would be something. Wide outs are probably the hardest plug and play position aside from Quarterback so that would probably be the biggest roadblock in making it happen.

Those guys are/were all safeties under Patricia. How has their development been?

What about the 12 picks on the defensive side in the first two round since he's taken over? How has their development been?

Who can we criticize about their development?

Now you confuse player acquisition with player development, AND the duties of the O.C. in comparison with the duties of the positional coaches. In the process, you continue to make my point.

Now you confuse player acquisition with player development, AND the duties of the O.C. in comparison with the duties of the positional coaches. In the process, you continue to make my point.

So you can't really answer those questions then.

The hilarity of your stance is that.....you really think you know more than other posters. Dude, you know as much as the next poster lol.

That stat, in and of itself, doesn't mean much, nor is it an indictment against Patricia.

Patricia and/or the guy doing the drafting seems to have not done well on this one.

So you can't really answer those questions then.

The hilarity of your stance is that.....you really think you know more than other posters. Dude, you know as much as the next poster lol.

I answered your questions. It's not my fault that they were really stupid questions, or that you couldn't figure out the obvious from the fact that Brian Flores, not Matt Patricia, is the safeties coach.

I answered your questions. It's not my fault that they were really stupid questions, or that you couldn't figure out the obvious from the fact that Brian Flores, not Matt Patricia, is the safeties coach.

No you didn't actually, you just deflected.

How are the 12 defensive picks since Patricia has taken over? In your opinion, have they been fully maximized by his schemes. Have they developed?

And who is accountable for their development?

Right or wrong. This is not how adults carry on a conversation.

Right, but how does that necessarily relate to Patricia's competence as DC?

It doesn't. My "ouch" response was merely me expressing my reaction when I found out that so many top picks have been used on a defense that has been pretty futile for far too long now.

Whether the performance problems on defense are related to coaching or drafting, or both, I have no clue.

No you didn't actually, you just deflected.

How are the 12 defensive picks since Patricia has taken over? In your opinion, have they been fully maximized by his schemes. Have they developed?

And who is accountable for their development?

Ok, so now you don't know what an OC/DC does, you don't undertand talent acquisition v. talent development AND you don't know what "deflection" means.

Seriously, you're clowning yourself with every post.

And don't keep tossing out the red herring of the 12 draft picks, because you either know that's a nonsensical argument or you're brain dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back