PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vince Young is now a Bill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Bills now have the third best back-up QB in the division, behind the Pats and the LOLphins (assuming Tannehill starts)...

So the Bills now have the fourth best back-up QB in the division, behind the Pats and the LOLphins (assuming Tannehill starts)...

Fixed that for you. ;)

Last edited:
The Mario Williams signing didn't worry me at all, but now I'm starting to get nervous. I mean... it's Vince Young.

The Mario Williams signing didn't worry me at all, but now I'm starting to get nervous. I mean... it's Vince Young.

LOL
Young will be running their putty tat offense.

I never liked that guy...this makes it just so much easier.

Dream team II

I would be fine with the Bills grabbing a wildcard spot and making the playoffs. As long as the Jets miss them.

Last edited:
Pretty interesting though...#1 and #3 picks from 06 draft with the Bills and #2 at Miami and #4 at jets.

The Bills wont approach an 8 win season...way overhyped offseason...Redskin-esque

The Bills wont approach an 8 win season...way overhyped offseason...Redskin-esque
The Bills will go as far as Fred Jackson takes them (assuming health). As for the fanbase, I assume it's a while since they've been this energised. They're coming off a season where they finally beat the Pats, acquired some good players through Free Agency and had a solid draft. Vince Young is well, Vince Young.

Good luck to them. I'd rather see the Bills occupy 2nd in the division than the Jets or Fins.

Not me I hope it's a 3 way tie for last. Ever since the classless Bills reporters erupted into wild cheers in the press box when they beat us after 15 tries,I have adamantly rooted against that New York vermin.

As a sidenote,could you imagine the Pats journos doing that? Hell, the Boston media openly roots against the Pats!

The Bills will go as far as Fred Jackson takes them (assuming health). As for the fanbase, I assume it's a while since they've been this energised. They're coming off a season where they finally beat the Pats, acquired some good players through Free Agency and had a solid draft. Vince Young is well, Vince Young.

Good luck to them. I'd rather see the Bills occupy 2nd in the division than the Jets or Fins.

I'm with you here, and have a ton of respect for Jackson.

I'm with you here, and have a ton of respect for Jackson.
He's a super player. If Jackson were playing for any team not named Buffalo, more specifically a team with widespread visibility people would herald his ability far more than has been demonstrated in the past.

Outside of Patriots teams, he's someone I enjoy to watch.

Last edited:
Oh yea?? we signed TAVON EFFING WILSON :rocker:

LOL Get better Bills! :rofl:

Lol....still an awful team. Hope they stay awful, it's what that idiot/redneck fan base deserves.

You can say what you want about Vince Young but as a starter he is 30-17. Now I don't think he's some secret weapon that is going to put the Bills over the top, and the best case scenario is that he doesn't start at all, but he's one of those guys who just figures out how to win games. I think his head is way too ****ed up now after what went down in Tennessee though for him to ever be an effective starter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing