PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vince and Ty are on WEEI now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefenseRules

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
and it sounds like the defensive players are worried about the defense too.

and it's damn good to hear. :rocker:

Last edited:
I like Vince on the radio. Not a polished guy like a Harrison or Bruschi, but relaxed and funny.

I like Vince on the radio. Not a polished guy like a Harrison or Bruschi, but relaxed and funny.
Vince is good - he comes across well on TV also but is given a little more space on the radio. I'll listen to this and the others from the Audio Vault throughout the day. Brady's interview is up already.

What a bunch of chicken littles. These guys aren't real fans.

There's a difference between discussing the game rationally and breaking it down, and making asinine comments like the following:

Patriots Defense needs major work.I love the offense but the defense is awful

Sorry spinb it any way you want it the D is terrible....

I talked about the team not playing as well as it should have in the Cleveland game. Pointing out a few issues is different from claiming the sky is falling after a blowout where the defense only allowed 7 points in the game when it mattered.

Seriously, though, what did you expectto hear?

Do you think a BB-coached player is going to go on the radio and say "Yeah, we gave up a few touchdowns, but we're better than we looked. I mean, we were in soft zones for most of the day, worrying only about preventing a quick score. Heck, for most of the game, against a joke team like the Dolphins, my primary goal for the day was just to not get hurt."

Of course not. A player who said anything like that would catch hell. So, whatever your opinion of the Pats D is, it's futile to use the comments of the players as an argument for it, since they're all but pre-scripted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back