PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vilma weighs in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
From Pasquarelli's post-game article on www.espn.com -

Sure, it's only one game, and not every outing will produce such scintillating results. But for those who wondered how Brady would fare with an improved arsenal, Moss and his fellow wide receivers provided a scenario best described by well-spoken Vilma.

"Frightening," Vilma said. "I mean, it's scary."

Last edited:
Made that a part of my sig about an hour ago. :D

I read that myself. It tickled me in a special area.

did you see the bruschi interview? "We really respect that offensive line. They have a couple of good players" :rofl:

did you see the bruschi interview? "We really respect that offensive line. They have a couple of good players" :rofl:

They showed an interview with Bruschi on NFL network last night that was awesome. (Paraphrasing) "We played well but it was only one game, next week we need to play better. I'm not sure, but I think we're playing San Diego, but we need to get better."

I know he's a one game at at timer, but if really wasn't sure that SD was next, he's completely in the zone.

I like what Vilma said.

"Frightening," Vilma said. "I mean, it's scary." [/I]

It is. It's kinda funny, all the (tv) commentary during the game about how he's lost a step, not as fast as he used to be, etc. etc. Even when he was outrunning 3 Jesticles it didn't look like he was trying. I think it's just his gait. And at 6'4" he's got no problem getting up for throws.

Welker sure seems to be a nice addition, too. Brady now has some bonafide WR threats to throw to.

Once again, only 1 game, but it looks promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back