PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vilma : “We’re not the Jets”

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Jonathan Vilma takes issue with Steve Spagnuolo report: 'We're not the Jets' | NOLA.com

Vilma wrote via Twitter about the player's comments saying, "don't give me 'anonymous source' bs" and "say who said it."

When asked by NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune for reaction to the player's comments, Vilma said Wednesday morning, "No. I'm bothered you reported it. We're not the Jets who run to the media for everything."
It saddens me that everyone bashes the JETS.
face-crying.png

/Sarcasm off

Last edited:
that man has played for the jets too, lol

he's obviously empowered after taking on Goodell and winning.

Having said that. He's right. That stuff needs to stay in house.

that man has played for the jets too, lol

yes he did. he played very well for the jets.

always wondered why they let him get away....and then I remember. It's because they are the soj's ! One stupid move after another.

But hey.....they won errrrrrrrrrr 'played in and lost' 2 afc championship games :cool:

Last edited:
Hah - when Vilma smacks you down on moral and ethical grounds, and everyone goes "yup," that's a new low, even for the Jets.

Vilma is increasingly coming across like an ego fuelled idiot. He needs to learn to shut up.

always wondered why they let him get away....and then I remember. It's because they are the soj's ! One stupid move after another.

But hey.....they won errrrrrrrrrr 'played in and lost' 2 afc championship games :cool:

Vilma didn't really fit their scheme. He was a small, sideline-to-sideline MLB, and Mangini was trying to install a Belichick-type system that required the inside guys to be stout. A better coach probably would have found a way to work with the talent that he had, but nobody ever accused Mangini of being a good coach.

He stunk as a 3-4 LB, which is what the Jets went to when Mangini got there. He's not all that great in the 4-3, for that matter. He's not terrible or anything, but he's just a plus MLB.

He stunk as a 3-4 LB, which is what the Jets went to when Mangini got there. He's not all that great in the 4-3, for that matter. He's not terrible or anything, but he's just a plus MLB.
Vilma's reputation is greater than his production. Some people are "lucky" that way.

I agree with Vilma 100%. Either stand by your word or keep your mouth shut, bashing someone anonymously is pathetic and weak.

Last edited:
I just wish Vilma sought a little more anonymity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back