PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vikings vs. Jets Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care how many catches Randy makes as long as the Jets lose. In fact I hope Randy and Lord Pervaquat connect all night, at this point what the Vikings do is inconsequential to me. I don't care who they're playing, the Jets need to lose!

The Jets Suck thread needs to bump on back to #1 people; stay focused :D

You GO Randy:rocker: Just tonight:p

How many times do we hear gruden say " Wow.. Sanchez is really growing up before our eyes" or " What a big-time throw by mark sanchez"?
In my opinion Gruden offers great insight to the game when breaking down film, the x's and o's stuff. To me his one fault, however, is that he doesn't want to say anything critical about anybody. If every single player is great and nobody is anything less than great, then doesn't that more or less make everybody the same? Or to look at it another way, if everybody is the same, then everybody is average.

From a fantasy point of view, I need this game to be ULTRA low scoring with Braylon Edwards dropping everything he catches. And I need the vikings to kick ZERO field goals.

From a realistic point of view, my hate for the Jets edges out my hatred for all things Favre. Honestly, it's a lose-lose. That said, one of the possible loss scenario benefits the Patriots. So I guess I hope the Vikings win. Yuck, it hurts to say that.

Lightening and sheet rain an hour before kickoff at the Swamp. Rats fans scurrying like...rats. The football gods must be angry. Could make for quite an evening...

With the week Favre had, I don't see how he has a good game.

I mean I thought the dude had bad decision making when he threw to triple covered receivers. But sending a photo of him "pleasing" himself to another woman is just freaking stupid, forget about the fact that he is married.

As much as I would love to see the Jets lose, I will certainly take a small amount of pleasure watching Favre bite it tonight.

I don't think the vikings have faced a defense as good as the Jets. And Favre has sucked all season.

Now he faces the Jets defense in the Meadowlands after his picture (thankfully above the waste) has been all over the news for sending out pictures of his "helmet" to some Jets employee.

I predict the Jets win in a laugher! Bret finishes this game on the bench.

I can hardly wait to see the signs in the stands

Last edited:
Lightening and sheet rain an hour before kickoff at the Swamp. Rats fans scurrying like...rats. The football gods must be angry. Could make for quite an evening...

Soggy Green Beans. Yuck!

Soggy Green Beans. Yuck!

Limp d****.

Brett cried today when he apologized to his teamates for causing a distraction. No report if his teamates cried, laughed or just thought to themselves (holy ****). Not the kind of situation teamates traditionally were quick to rally round him over.

Moss brought in his own personal physical therapist/masseuse to work on Bretts...elbow and stuff today. How special. Said afterwords Brett felt great. No mention of sex of this miracle worker...or if Deana signed off on the treatment.

I hope LT gets laid the f out tonight.

did your hear that arrogant self absorbed narcissistic clip on FESPN?

easily the most hatable Joey Porter Cretin Of The Year award winner ever

Limp d****.

Brett cried today when he apologized to his teamates for causing a distraction. No report if his teamates cried, laughed or just thought to themselves (holy ****). Not the kind of situation teamates traditionally were quick to rally round him over.

Moss brought in his own personal physical therapist/masseuse to work on Bretts...elbow and stuff today. How special. Said afterwords Brett felt great. No mention of sex of this miracle worker...or if Deana signed off on the treatment.

Lombardi just reported "there was not a dry eye in the room." I wonder if they were tears of hysterical laughter ...

I really do wonder how Deana is handling her husband's nonsense. Maybe we'll see an intervention followed by her and Brett and Childress at a press conference announcing Brett's enrollment in the same sex addiction clinic Tiger Woods attended. By the way, isn't that clinic in Mississippi? Hmm ...

Aw I wouldn't say that. Even though he is playing for the team I hate the most in the NFL, I still like LT. Great player, great guy and great role model for younger players.

Aw I wouldn't say that. Even though he is playing for the team I hate the most in the NFL, I still like LT. Great player, great guy and great role model for younger players.

geez...who would have EVER guessed??????

did your hear that arrogant self absorbed narcissistic clip on FESPN?

easily the most hatable Joey Porter Cretin Of The Year award winner ever
Whatever it was, I have the feeling that I should be glad I missed it.

Last edited:
I hope this game is fulled of injuries and the Jets lose.

Alas, as I said before Jets by at least two scores and Moss will be a non factor. Maybe he'll have one "sexy" catch in the first half and people will quote this post right after and be liek LOLOZLOL OMG U WERE SAYING? but at the end of the game his stats will suck and so will the score for the Vikings.

He's an arrogant crybaby classless punk.

Game moved back a half hour...

A rain delay for football?

:eek::confused: ... Well, sure, if you want your kid to be an insufferable narcissist.

did I stutter???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back