PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vikings to sign Greg Lewis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradyBranch39

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The team is expected to fill his spot by reuniting Vikings coach Childress with former Philadelphia Eagles receiver Greg Lewis, according to a person close to the situation. Lewis, 29, is at Winter Park today and expected to practice.

Undrafted in 2003 out of Illinois, Lewis endeared himself to Childress, then the Eagles' offensive coordinator, as well as other players and coaches with his work ethic and professionalism.

They would have probably been better off with Bobby Wade.

Lewis is a good fit for them with him and Childress both coming from the Eagles.

Good for Lewis. Sure as a Pats fan I like guys available on the shadow roster, but it's good to see an unemployed player get employed too. Besides, I'm into thinking that rookie PUP WR Tate really might play this year...or not.

Last edited:
I'm still surprised by the Lewis cut. He and Brady seemed to have a great rapport and he looked effective in PS - - better on both accounts than Galloway.

Oh well, that's why the coaches get paid the big bucks.

Good for Minny, I don't think we should have cut him

I hope that Bobby Wade tears all the ligaments in both knees while catching the shuttle to the airport.

Wonder if there is anything about this that has to do with lingering stuff with the Garrett Mills situation.

Wonder if there is anything about this that has to do with lingering stuff with the Garrett Mills situation.

We'll find out in 2010 when the Pats play the Vikings.....if Childress is still employed there.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes