Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I know there were some here who wanted him:

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Vikings | Smith reaches three-year deal
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:18:21 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Minnesota Vikings have reached a three-year, $6.5 million deal with free agent FS Dwight Smith (Saints). He didn't receive a signing bonus as part of the contract, but he will be paid the $1.2 million he was scheduled to earn with the New Orleans Saints. Smith will receive a $615,000 roster bonus and $585,000 base salary. In 2007, he'll receive a $100,000 workout bonus, a $500,000 roster bonus and a $1.6 million base salary. In 2008, he'll have a $2.5 million base salary, $100,000 workout bonus and $500,000 roster bonus.

Last edited:
Man I am thrilled Speilman is gone. Now I don't have too see the Dolphins break the bank for average or less players any more. Word was, Speilman wanted to bring Smith to Miami but Saban denied that request.

I feel bad for the Vikings and their future.

Well the Vikings on paper have a pretty good secondary with Antoine Winfield,Fred Smoot,Darren Sharper,Dwight Smith will be interesting to see how they work together as a unit.

broadwayjoe said:
Well the Vikings on paper have a pretty good secondary with Antoine Winfield,Fred Smoot,Darren Sharper,Dwight Smith will be interesting to see how they work together as a unit.

And Tank Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back